Dove Daily Moisture Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner

4.3
              Rated #227 in Hair Care
SHAREE
502 Reviews 4.3/5 stars

New favorite shampoo loved this Dove shampoo. Rinses easily, leaves hair manageable and soft.

Dove I like it. Makes your hair feel soft. Also smells good

Love dove Dove body wash is amazing. I love the way it smells and it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth

I hated this product for me!!! My hair looked like I had dunked it in a vat of grease. My older daughter who has really thick hair liked it a lot but still had to condition her hair again with another conditioner to de-tangle a little more

Love it I love all Dove products, ive tried almost all there products and so far all have been perfect.

Our whole family uses Dove products. The brand itself is pretty reliable especially the scent free products as my little one has very sensitive skin. I LOVE the smell. The only reason I have 4/5 stars is that I find the shampoo + conditioner leaves my hair a little dry whereas using a shampoo and then a conditioner does not. That being said, I definately recommend this product. My kids use it all the time and it keeps their hair healthy, shiny and clean.

Dove perfect I?m a regularly user of Dove lotion and soap. No complains with other products but somehow dove shampoo didn?t suited my hairs well. Overall Dove products are my favourit.

Love Dove! I really love Dove products, this is just icing on the cake. Leaves my hair soft, shiny and less dry.

Dove I love dove soaps, deoderant,lotion, moose, hair spray, and bodywashes but I have curly hair and the shampoo just seems to make my hair pooch. I hate to say because I love most of Doves products.

Love Dove!! I love dove. It is not drying. It makes the right amount of suds but is still creamy. I do not itch when I get out of the shower.

Love this. Makes my hair feel soft and light and smell and feel so clean all day long even though I hace oily hair

Wonderful Dove products I love Dove products. They smell wonderful. They make the skin and hair soft.

Soft skin I love how thick this soap is! So a little goes a long way when you lather. Also I enjoy the scent. Also how beautiful my skin looks!

Dove products are always my favorite! They are always the right price and they leave you skin feeling super smooth! :)

Love it I love Dove products. Dove Daily Moisture Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner makes my hair silky and soft. I love it