Dove Daily Moisture Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner Review Page 3 of 34 | SheSpeaks

• phyll58 By  phyll58
    09.27.18

New favorite shampoo

loved this Dove shampoo. Rinses easily, leaves hair manageable and soft.

• Skyelynn98 By  Skyelynn98
    09.18.18

Dove

I like it. Makes your hair feel soft. Also smells good

• burseygirl84 By  burseygirl84
    08.11.18

Love dove

Dove body wash is amazing. I love the way it smells and it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth

• heather326 By  heather326
    08.08.18

I hated this product for me!!! My hair looked like I had dunked it in a vat of grease. My older daughter who has really thick hair liked it a lot but still had to condition her hair again with another conditioner to de-tangle a little more

• YKamil By  YKamil
    07.30.18

Love it

I love all Dove products, ive tried almost all there products and so far all have been perfect.

• BarelyAdulting By  BarelyAdulting
    05.15.18

Our whole family uses Dove products. The brand itself is pretty reliable especially the scent free products as my little one has very sensitive skin. I LOVE the smell. The only reason I have 4/5 stars is that I find the shampoo + conditioner leaves my hair a little dry whereas using a shampoo and then a conditioner does not. That being said, I definately recommend this product. My kids use it all the time and it keeps their hair healthy, shiny and clean.

• SamNau By  SamNau
    04.19.18

Dove perfect

I?m a regularly user of Dove lotion and soap. No complains with other products but somehow dove shampoo didn?t suited my hairs well. Overall Dove products are my favourit.

• crysrocke By  crysrocke
    03.15.18

Love Dove!

I really love Dove products, this is just icing on the cake. Leaves my hair soft, shiny and less dry.

• ChassyMarie89 By  ChassyMarie89
    01.15.18

Dove

I love dove soaps, deoderant,lotion, moose, hair spray, and bodywashes but I have curly hair and the shampoo just seems to make my hair pooch. I hate to say because I love most of Doves products.

• monteque By  monteque
    11.21.17

Love Dove!!

I love dove. It is not drying. It makes the right amount of suds but is still creamy. I do not itch when I get out of the shower.

• texas0977 By  texas0977
    11.09.17

Love this. Makes my hair feel soft and light and smell and feel so clean all day long even though I hace oily hair

• brownrita641966 By  brownrita641966
    10.27.17

Wonderful Dove products

I love Dove products. They smell wonderful. They make the skin and hair soft.

• ShainaCooper By  ShainaCooper
    10.26.17

Soft skin

I love how thick this soap is! So a little goes a long way when you lather. Also I enjoy the scent. Also how beautiful my skin looks!

• Krey918 By  Krey918
    10.22.17

Dove products are always my favorite! They are always the right price and they leave you skin feeling super smooth! :)

• kamibryant By  kamibryant
    10.11.17

Love it

I love Dove products. Dove Daily Moisture Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner makes my hair silky and soft. I love it