Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor Review Page 29 of 34 | SheSpeaks

• mommyof2hunks By  mommyof2hunks
    06.26.12

Venus is the only razor for me, they last forever, they take forever to rust or to dull, they do not cause Any razor burn on my sensitive skin, But i really do like the regualr venus more than this one, I mean it is a good razor and a close shave, but i still am sticking with the orginal.

• JLH1018 By  JLH1018
    06.20.12

I do really enjoy these razors. They give me a smooth and close shave and my legs always feel extra soft. However, I feel like they do not last very long. For the cost that they are, I wish they would last a bit longer.

• bluebell_xin By  bluebell_xin
    06.19.12

pretty good razors works for arm, leg, but not very sure for under arm. the blade is sharp and nice, left very smooth skin.

• alohagyrlstar By  alohagyrlstar
    06.14.12

Love the Venus razors! I like the color, the flexible grip, and extra padding on top/bottom of the razor to further prevent nicking your skin. I definitely hardly ever get nicked and it really does feel moisturized and safer.

• NicoleFlothe By  NicoleFlothe
    06.11.12

I got these for Christmas and have been very happy with them. Great brand!

• NFritze By  NFritze
    05.29.12

This is the only razor I use however, after noticing I had to shave more often a friend told me Costco changed from the carrying 5 blade to the 3 blade. BJ's carries the 5 blade so I will get them there next time.

• pinson By  pinson
    05.17.12

I love this razor. It makes my legs fell so soft after i shave.

• chelsaerose By  chelsaerose
    05.11.12

great, got as a sample, glides easily and haven't had any problems yet. I would recommend.

• sageemily2005 By  sageemily2005
    05.09.12

all i have to say is its worth the price...I LOVE THIS RAZOR and i dont think i could find another razor quite like it..it shaves AWESOME i havent gotten one cut.shaves good an close...my legs an arm pits are soft like a baby's bottom.i would tell any one to get it..i even told my hubby to try it on his face though he wont ..it ADORE IT and would hate to be with out it or one

• TheHarriedMom By  TheHarriedMom
    05.09.12

I have to say that no other razor brand gives me as close a shave as the Venus line. It works best for legs & underarms

• Littlegirl By  Littlegirl
    04.25.12

This didn't work as well other Venus Razors. same as other review, not the best on bikini area and yoour underarms.

• gillespie0927 By  gillespie0927
    04.25.12

My girls and I like these razors. The extra blade really makes a difference. It leaves my legs smooth and doesn't cause razor burn.

• babygirl8082k By  babygirl8082k
    04.19.12

I love this, I feel completely smooth and it's very carefree to use.

• INDNBUTERFLI By  INDNBUTERFLI
    04.07.12

I like the Venus brand razors but I wasn't overly crazy about this type. It isn't good for more than a couple of uses. Tends to clog up the blade real quick.

• AndreaKruse By  AndreaKruse
    04.02.12

This is my favorite and "go-to" razor. I have horrible problems with ingrown hairs usually, but this blade glides over my problem areas without knicking or burning. The head has it's own lotion to keep it gliding easily. My only wish is the replacement heads weren't so expensive. I am always on the look out for coupons and deals.