Downy Simple Pleasures Fabric Softener Review Page 28 of 29 | SheSpeaks

• icecreamchica112 By  icecreamchica112
    03.18.12

I loved the Downy Simple Pleasures Lavender Scent! It smelled great and was really long-lasting. Especially now that it's starting to get to spring, it makes my house smell like I'm outside in the garden all day!

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.14.12

Love this product and it smells amazing!

• crdean122789 By  crdean122789
    03.14.12

I love the simple pleasures scents. They make your clothes smell amazing and your clothes remain soft and velvety.

• dolphin_42 By  dolphin_42
    03.11.12

Love the smell. Leaves my clothes & laundry room smelling so clean.

• ROODEE By  ROODEE
    03.11.12

Eberything you wash smells awesome & lasts very long..

• hannahsmom04 By  hannahsmom04
    03.09.12

dont care too much about the smell of this scent but i do love downys other scents

• moonshinebear By  moonshinebear
    03.06.12

The scent of this product is way too overpowering. It smells more like a bouquet of chemicals with a splash of lavender. These companies need to start using more plant based materials and make formulas that are less toxic and biodegradable. This will not touch my skin.

• jagreen0621 By  jagreen0621
    03.05.12

I love the smell of this fabric softener. The scent is relaxing, inviting and comforting. I love the recommendations above to just use half of the recommended dosage. Have you seen what fabric softener does to the inside of a washing machine? It's a bit on the pricey side, wish I could find coupons for this item more often!

• sweetjayne By  sweetjayne
    03.01.12

On the softness scale Downy is the best but I found the scent overpowering

• mamilita02 By  mamilita02
    02.29.12

I don't use fabric softener, but I have tried this one. just to try it, the smell was wonderful it stayed in my clothes and bedspread for weeks! I have kids who eat on the bed! the smell is usually gone in the first couple of days! but this was amazing so I still use it when company is coming.

• simbalala By  simbalala
    02.28.12

I love dawny product. It is the best softner and the lavender one smells too good.

• noelrocs By  noelrocs
    02.26.12

yes ma'am! I love this stuff! It smells so good and works very well. I love how the scent lingers on in the closet and on the linens. It's a pleasant scent & isn't overpowering. It's great to not get shocked while doing the laundry ;)

• Tiffany02809 By  Tiffany02809
    01.18.12

I love love love the smell of this product, I wish it was a bit cheapr, but it is a nice splurge from the day to day detergent, it is a special treat everytime you get into bed. This is a must have and can you imagine what house guest would think, they would think you are the hostess with the mostess.

• TheDinnerPage By  TheDinnerPage
    12.12.11

Lavender fabric softener in my sheets and towels = dreamy!! Love it!!

• ldylopes By  ldylopes
    12.04.11

This softener not only makes clothes feel soft and touchable, the smell is GREAT. It really makes doing laundry a lot more enjoyable when you know the outcome. Wonderfully soft clothes with tremendous smell power. I highly recommend it. And if you think the smell is to strong. put only half the recommended amount and you will still get the great product even at that strength :)