Dr Seuss Oh The Places Youll Go | SheSpeaks

• Koeshey Koeshey
    10.17.13

Hidden in the mesmerizing clever rhymes of this classic children's book are deeply meaningful and heartfelt encouragements to go for the things that you desire and never give up. It introduces children to the idea that the world is bigger then they think and that though sometimes things wont go their way, they can continue to move forward. That with an open heart, magic is waiting for them wherever they chose to go! ?Out there things can happen, and frequently do, To people as brainy and footsy as you. And when things start to happen, don't worry, don't stew. Just go right along, you'll start happening too!?

• vgil0925 By  vgil0925
    03.07.12

another great book. I am a fan of Dr. Seuss. My 6 year old loves to read these with me every night. All time classic.

• Taegus By  Taegus
    03.07.12

Dr. Seuss, always a voice of reason, even in his beautiful and nonsensical world, really nails it in this wonderful tale of the places that you will go. This book is a must for every child, but more so for every adult! Those of us who may have forgotten that yes, the world may be scary and hard at times, but the beauty and joy will outweigh any times of loneliness or sadness. I get teary-eyed every time that I re-read this beautiful story. If you haven't heard the story, The Burning Man 2011 put together a marvelous reading of it. It is available on youtube. It can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahv_1IS7SiE -- A must watch!

• marykerbie By  marykerbie
    03.07.12

Dr. Seuss books are on sale right now in the iPad applications so we have bought a lot of his books. This one included. It is one of my sons favorite books! We read them everynight before bedtime and I like the fact that the iPad version of the books are interactive. Highly recommend and iPad or iPhone user to check them out.

• Nicole87 By  Nicole87
    03.07.12

My 3 girls and I, LOVE Dr. Suess! Going to see the Lorax this weekend! We have pretty much every Dr. Suess book, I think. Some are new ones that we bought just for them, and some are mine from when I was a kid! I love books, I love reading, and I am trying to pass that down to my kids. I think I am doing a pretty good job of it too! Dr. Suess is one of their favorites. We read them at naptime, at bedtime, on rainy days when we're stuck inside, and sometimes just because! I thin they like the Dr. Suess books, because of the rhyming. It's fun and easy for themt o remember. And I would say Oh the Places You'll Go is in there top 5! My family loves this book! We love all Dr. Suess books. And I would recommend it to anyone with children!

• dhsvbcoach By  dhsvbcoach
    03.07.12

I am a huge Dr. Seuss fan! Oh the Places You'll Go has a powerful message for all generations. I read it to my young children, as a teacher and coach I have given it as a gift to graduating Seniors and I myself find value in lesson it shares.

• mdist7 By  mdist7
    03.07.12

i absolutely loved reading this book with my kids when they were little! i love all the dr. seuss books, but this is definitely one of my favorites.:)

• chickmomma By  chickmomma
    03.07.12

I love this book, it has such a great message. In a way it is exactly what you want your kids to know, just has a more fun way of telling it!

• sharonbelle By  sharonbelle
    03.07.12

My kids and I enjoy this book. Any book by Dr. Seuss is a favorite for us.

• kristinabest By  kristinabest
    03.07.12

My 4 yr old loves everything Dr. Seuss.. This is a favorite..