Garnier Skin Renew Anti Puff Eye Roller | SheSpeaks

• simbalala simbalala
    11.25.13

This is the best product at a reasonable price. Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti Puff Eve Roller works well and it last long.

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

Didn't work. Plan and simple.

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    09.03.10

its pretty cool, but then i didn't notice much of a change. i gave it 3 stars because of the cool design and the easy roller-ball. i wish USA would have the cooler one that overseas has where the liquid is tinted with a concealer as well.

• gstephens By  gstephens
    09.03.10

the cool roller ball with the gel feels vey soothing under my eyes and doesn't irritate my allergies like many skincare products do. It reduces the redness and puffiness under my eyes too.

• MommysWishList By  MommysWishList
    07.26.10

Actually, really works on my puffy eyes. (Which I attribute to living around Cedar Trees and a high-maintenance early-rising 3-yr-old.) Can't believe it, but it does. THANK GOD. Worth whatever price it is (but of course I used a coupon). :-)

• Aspiringauthor09 By  Aspiringauthor09
    07.15.10

Sorry, I don't know how to post a comment without having to put up the stars! Anywhozel, iT SOUNDS GREAT!!! Why do I never find this stuff in my drugstore!?! I mean, I know I'm living in hicksville and everything, but still! It doesn't matter, point is, it's just the thing I need to get rid of my bags the natural way. Concealer somehow illuminates the bags and makes them look worse, but if I could get rid of them the natural way... hoopla!!!! I am so tired of my bags! They started out as just a sign of tiredness, but now they're horrifying! I would love a free sample of this. I don't know if you ask through the reviews or some other way. Point is, it's sweet, sweet relief. God bless you Garnier!

• kellieleigh86 By  kellieleigh86
    06.18.10

I entered a contest last month to win one of these, I hope I win because I really want to try it!

• designjunkie By  designjunkie
    01.12.10

So on board - I was reluctant to spend the money but just could not stand the puffy bags anymore. WOW what a difference! The puffiness is gone, still a little dark on the circles but what an improvement.

• meganium By  meganium
    10.14.09

Never heard of this before finding it onshe speaks. I definatly want to try this one..Thanks for your informative review.

• blue_eyes085 By  blue_eyes085
    10.01.09

I have very, very fair skin and, being a mother of four, have plenty of sleepless undereye circles. I've seen it on the shelf and have been skeptical, but I'll give it a try now and report back in a few. Thanks!

• Ellayem By  Ellayem
    09.26.09

This works like a dream for puffiness, but does nothing for black circles. It feels really good going on. I've had my tube for at least six months and I use it almost daily. The tube is still about 3/4 full. I think it will last forever!

• mommaSCOOTSIE By  mommaSCOOTSIE
    09.13.09

I have never used this, my 5 Star rating is for Ganier, as a company. They actually listen to their customers and they seem to care. I had a complaint about their Nutritioniste face wipes, but I had throw out my receipt. I emailed my complaint to them at garnier.com, put in my UPC, Lot#, and price paid. I got a coupon in my mailbox like three days later for ANY Garnier product- FREE. Great company!