Garnier Skin Renew Anti Puff Eye Roller | SheSpeaks

• Laniejane Laniejane
    07.13.20

Perfect base for delicate under eye skin

I get so many compliments on this under eye treatment! I love that it?s good for my delicate under eye skin and I can dab a bit of foundation over it and it blends in perfectly. This is definitely a best buy and on my top 5 list!
  • trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

Didn't work. Plan and simple.

• sharyn7 By  sharyn7
    06.06.11

This really makes a difference, I wasn't sure at first, but ran out and can tell the difference. Definately worth buying again!!!

• Snookiebill By  Snookiebill
    05.31.11

It does feel good while you are rolling it on, but I could not see any improvement under my eyes. One of my daughters keeps hers in the refrigerator. She says it feels even better when rolled on after it is chilled.

• bdennis1607 By  bdennis1607
    03.27.11

this doesn't really rid of dark circles , but it's good for removing puffiness & smoothing out the eye area, concealer goes on better after use of this !

• JessB530 By  JessB530
    02.09.11

I didn't see any changes in my dark circles, but I do like the moisturizing effect.

• ashjubre By  ashjubre
    11.01.10

I also find that this product helps with the puffiness but has not lightened my under eye circles. The rolling ball action is very therapeutic though. Product does last a long time as not much is needed per application.

• brandgirl By  brandgirl
    09.30.10

I used this for a few weeks (however long you're supposed to use it before you see results) but didn't really see any changes. I don't think I'd buy this again but I do have to say it feels really nice when you're tired or puffy.

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    09.03.10

its pretty cool, but then i didn't notice much of a change. i gave it 3 stars because of the cool design and the easy roller-ball. i wish USA would have the cooler one that overseas has where the liquid is tinted with a concealer as well.

• gstephens By  gstephens
    09.03.10

the cool roller ball with the gel feels vey soothing under my eyes and doesn't irritate my allergies like many skincare products do. It reduces the redness and puffiness under my eyes too.

• MommysWishList By  MommysWishList
    07.26.10

Actually, really works on my puffy eyes. (Which I attribute to living around Cedar Trees and a high-maintenance early-rising 3-yr-old.) Can't believe it, but it does. THANK GOD. Worth whatever price it is (but of course I used a coupon). :-)

• Aspiringauthor09 By  Aspiringauthor09
    07.15.10

Sorry, I don't know how to post a comment without having to put up the stars! Anywhozel, iT SOUNDS GREAT!!! Why do I never find this stuff in my drugstore!?! I mean, I know I'm living in hicksville and everything, but still! It doesn't matter, point is, it's just the thing I need to get rid of my bags the natural way. Concealer somehow illuminates the bags and makes them look worse, but if I could get rid of them the natural way... hoopla!!!! I am so tired of my bags! They started out as just a sign of tiredness, but now they're horrifying! I would love a free sample of this. I don't know if you ask through the reviews or some other way. Point is, it's sweet, sweet relief. God bless you Garnier!