Lego Blocks Review Page 25 of 25 | SheSpeaks

• BostonSox By  BostonSox
    05.09.12

Ahh, gotta love a toy that requires no batteries, is gender-neutral and encourages imagination. For generations, legos have been entertaining kids the good old fashioned way.

• Egganika By  Egganika
    05.09.12

love these....my kids spend hours with it....imagination has no bounds when they are with lego blocks!

• brandisweet03 By  brandisweet03
    05.09.12

I think every child should have these!

• AprilClemmons By  AprilClemmons
    05.08.12

Loved these as a child and now my three kids love them as well. I even still have the big tub of pink and purple blocks I had when I was little. My daughter loves them.

• coffeechic By  coffeechic
    05.04.12

What can I say? Legos are a forever kids' icon. It keeps my kids and ME entertained for very very long. We all love legos. Easy to play with, easy to put away, and it stimulates the imagination :)

• hannahsmom04 By  hannahsmom04
    03.24.12

love legos! they keep my kids busy for hours (and i get my me time) i love seeing what they will build each time they play with them, also like that they are made in different sizes for all ages of kids can play with legos. my 16 mo. has hers and my 8 year can play with hers without her little sis bugging her. great toy

• kiddbrittnie By  kiddbrittnie
    03.24.12

AMAZING! it lets your mind go free and wild and see what types of skills you have to build somthing unique and fun! Great for kids

• carrieeck By  carrieeck
    03.23.12

My son cant live without his legos

• snols82 By  snols82
    03.22.12

My son loves creating things out of Legos and so do I! I love all of the building possibilities!

• momma4life By  momma4life
    03.22.12

WONDERFUL toy this is also great for creativity, learning, imagining, and fine motor skills. I am grown and still love to play lego with my kids.

• jtc763 By  jtc763
    03.22.12

We love these products! As a parent of a child with a hand deformity they have been a fun and creative way to to help his fine motor skills to develop. I know throughout the years to come they will be a staple for interactive fun in our home.

• melly06 By  melly06
    03.22.12

We love to build with these. Great toy for interacting with kids!