Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief | SheSpeaks

• simbalala simbalala
    01.24.14

Love the way it leaves skin after using it. The cream does not feel greasy and love how skin absorbs it. love it.

• pixie508 By  pixie508
    05.18.09

I love this stuff!! I use it every morning, and I don't use much make up. I have suffered w/ eczema since I was a child. I have been using this product for almost a decade, and it has made a huge difference. It keeps my skin moisturized. It is a little pricey, but a little goes a long way. I get the biggest size, and it lasts me at least 2 months. It's well worth the money!

• agaphmou By  agaphmou
    05.17.09

I have very dry skin,so I have tried any and every moisturizer I could get my hands on.This by far has been the best one so far.You dab it onto your skin.Your skin automaticly feels cool and soothed.It is worth every penny,even though it is a little pricey.It is 100 times better than the clinique dramaticly different moisturizing lotion.The only con is you may have to reapply if you have very dry skin like myself.