Playtex VentAire Bottles | SheSpeaks

• tamaranoble tamaranoble
    02.09.15

they worked ok with my kids. they were shaped easy for handling

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

I never liked these bottles! They always leaked everywhere.

• skibo_88 By  skibo_88
    10.07.09

cheap bottles are teh way to go. vent air leak soo bad

• bnikki2124 By  bnikki2124
    09.17.09

I hear what you guys are saying about making sure it is tight enough.. but we have had the opposite problem we were having to unscrew ours because when we tightened them all the way they leaked. The bottle would be a good bottle if the thing in the bottom would hold up. They are just not worth the time if you can find a good bottle you dont have to be thinking about all the time, expecially when you are in the car or on the go!

• mommyrat4 By  mommyrat4
    09.16.09

I used these bottles for both of my babies and loved them! You do have to make sure that they are tight enough and gasket straight or they do leak. this bottle did take care of gas problems.

• dolphin375 By  dolphin375
    09.03.09

I used these bottles for my first baby for over a year and I never had problems with leaking from the bottom. If I did, It was my fault (didn't tighten enough, gasket was lopsided etc). The nibbles towards the end started leaking, only b/c they were in need of replacement. I will be using them for our next baby after I find replacment nipples!

• mwittendorf By  mwittendorf
    08.29.09

we used these with my daughter and they worked great. we never had any problems with leaking or anything. and she had no problems with tummy aches or gas when we used these.

• itsme199621 By  itsme199621
    08.28.09

I've been using these for about three months and I had leaks at first. Now I'm in the habit of tightening the bottom before I make the formula and that seems to work.

• katejill By  katejill
    08.28.09

I prefer glass bottles.

• CrystalBurgard By  CrystalBurgard
    08.24.09

I used the Vent Air for my last baby after I saw my sister in law using them for her baby and she said she liked them alot. This was my third child and there was a definate difference between her and the other two when it comes to the feeding department. Way less gas and pretty much no spitting up. Never nipple collapse which is great because my kids would be screaming up a storm if I had to take the bottle away to fix it. I didnt really have any problems with leaks, I think they needed to be screwed on real tight or something because I cant recall having a major issue otherwise. Rarely had to buy new parts except when we switched to the bigger hole size - we used the clear silicone nipples. I gave them to a neighbor when we didnt need them anymore and she also had a good experience with them.

• katanaavion By  katanaavion
    08.24.09

I got this free in the mail. I decided to try it for my son, who had a lot of problems with gas cramps. It did help with the problems we had, however, it leaked a lot if you didn't get it threaded just right. It was difficult to get it threaded so it wouldn't leak, but after using it for over a month I perfected it so it didn't leak anymore. Not my first choice in bottles, but I did like it after I figured out how to get it put together exactly like it had to be to prevent it leaking.

• hudsonanne By  hudsonanne
    08.21.09

They leak for me too, but my daughter never has any problems with gas or stomach aches, so I put up with it. I also really like the bent bottles- it makes it easier for her to drink when she's getting to the last of the formula.