Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief | SheSpeaks

• simbalala simbalala
    01.24.14

Love the way it leaves skin after using it. The cream does not feel greasy and love how skin absorbs it. love it.

• CaraSpeaks By  CaraSpeaks
    05.30.09

Got a few samples of this from my mom over a year ago. I fell in love with it instantly. I use it before applying foundation in the mornings. Use less makeup and my skin feels great!

• Lenoula By  Lenoula
    05.29.09

This is a great addition to the 3 step system for drier skins since the Dramatically Different products aren't actually moisturizers, they just replace the oil/water ratio you have removed with the first 2 parts of the three step system. I use this after leaving in the refrigerator for about an hour as an intensive mask once a week. I put on enough that it doesn't all get absorbed in and then leave on for about 5-10 minutes then pat off excess. Love it and I have oily skin!

• cynthiak By  cynthiak
    05.29.09

I love clinque,I want to try this product!

• laurie_15 By  laurie_15
    05.29.09

I absolutely love clinque so I'm def going to go buy this product. Sounds like it works real good!

• sfremgen By  sfremgen
    05.27.09

I have always like this product espically because my skin does not feel greasy

• skartrip By  skartrip
    05.24.09

I really like this moisurizer it is light and never looks oily. Love the way it makes my skin feel.

• COLLDAWN By  COLLDAWN
    05.22.09

I got a sample of this in my OPRAH magazine, and liked how it felt on my skin. It made it feel smoooooooth. Almost like silk. :)

• heather164 By  heather164
    05.21.09

Oooh I would love to try this stuff. I am always pleased with Cliniques products!

• Joodles By  Joodles
    05.21.09

This doesn't really do anything for me, I already use Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel and although this does seem to add another layer of moisture, I didn't really care for it.

• maven4 By  maven4
    05.18.09

I've been using this stuff mostly at night... using a little more & treating it as a "moisture masque" - it's great and I LOVE that it's not greasy at all. I love the way my skin feels in the morning!