Walmart Store Review Page 21 of 22 | SheSpeaks

• MommysWishList By  MommysWishList
    07.26.10

Walmart experiences for me vary from store to store. I could not review Walmart as a whole because of this. As an experienced shopper and shopping blogger, if it were the only store in my town, I would however feel satisfied that I was getting the lowest or near the lowest prices for every category of product. If I were in a big city with lots of grocery store competition, BUT only wanted to shop one store per week for convenience sake, I would shop Walmart. Personally, my neighborhood Walmart is a store I avoid at all costs. But I will drive 20 miles out of my way to visit a "lovely" Walmart to get the fantastic prices AND have a nice shopping experience.

• mom2girlz By  mom2girlz
    07.20.10

Shop here all the time, great prices for a family on a budget. If you need help finding something, forget it, staff is unfriendly and not helpful at all! I realize they probably don't get paid that well, but it's your job to provide customer service. I also don't agree with the way they treat their vendors and have heard negative comments regarding the treatment of female employees. If those few issues would get resolved, I would rate Walmart @ 5 stars because of their selection and their prices.

• alisonhascash By  alisonhascash
    07.20.10

ITS THE EVERYTHING STORE THE BEST

• IKAMIA By  IKAMIA
    07.18.10

NO NEED TO SHOP ANYWHERE ELSE...THEY HAVE EVERYTHING

• Dyiemond By  Dyiemond
    07.17.10

The everything store. I like the free stuff also.

• palm23 By  palm23
    07.15.10

i love walmart they have everything from make up to groceries

• kathie16 By  kathie16
    07.15.10

The samples are great and some come with coupons!

• barbara2 By  barbara2
    07.15.10

i heard about this on the trya show thought i would see what its about i love free stuff

• mayra04 By  mayra04
    07.15.10

i love walmart its so cheap n u can find anythin u want!!

• urbanchic By  urbanchic
    07.15.10

Just sent in for my free samples...it was easy as pie!

• mspretty24 By  mspretty24
    07.15.10

This store is great...one of my absolute favorite. They have everything u need and more. I go there so much my 5 yr old even looks foward to going.

• shoppingurl1697 By  shoppingurl1697
    07.15.10

i use to love this store but one time i went to return an item at walmart, and they made me wait 15minutes because the people doing the returns were talking, so when i tried to get there names to report to the manager they wouldn't answer me and just rolled thier eyes and kept talking.

• SiLvEr-StArS By  SiLvEr-StArS
    07.14.10

Oyea I have also been receiving samples from Walmart for a while now, they are great. And The store does have Anything and Everything, that you need. Great for the Family, Plus you do save alot of $ money $.

• dahlia08 By  dahlia08
    07.07.10

this is my favorite store.they have everything and theyre pretty cheap.

• JustReina By  JustReina
    06.20.10

walmart is an awesomee store and they carry my favorite hard candy cosmetics!