Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner | SheSpeaks

• fresa1990 fresa1990
    11.07.13

i give this an ok! its not bad but could do a lil better!

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.05.14

I really didn't care for this at all. I had to take it off to clean the toilet (ew) and if the toilet overflows, or someone has a gross 'explosion' there is a chance you are going to have to take this thing out and clean it or there is going to be a lingering poo smell. Eewwww. Okay that's enough of that. I didn't like it nearly as much as I thought it would.

Video Reviews

• shortoncents By  shortoncents     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.17.11

I highly recommend this product. I got mine used for 3 days before this review. I loved it so much I used one of the coupons and grabbed another for the second bathroom. This is a great invention. HIGHLY Recommend. Makes the bathroom smell clean. I hate cleaning toilets and this just makes it all that much easier. Thanks for the opp. She Speaks and Scrubbing Bubbles

• divanov27 By  divanov27     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.23.11

I really enjoyed my experience with the One-Step toilet bowl cleaner from Scrubbing Bubbles. Once attached to the toilet, cleanup became really easy with a tap of the pedal. I hate cleaning my bathroom and especially the toilet so this makes my life easier - thanks SheSpeaks and Scrubbing Bubbles!