Tampax Pearl Plastic Tampons Review Page 21 of 22 | SheSpeaks

• vanderson By  vanderson
    12.03.10

I love this this tampons!! I never had any problems or worries with these. I reccommend this to all my friends and family.

• schoolnurse45 By  schoolnurse45
    12.02.10

These tampons are the best on the market. They are not dry like some others I have tried.

• Nillebob By  Nillebob
    11.23.10

I've tried a lot of different tampons these are by far the best.

• jjsurvey52 By  jjsurvey52
    10.16.10

These are my first and only choice! They really protect me and I don't have to worry that they will leak. The packaging is easy to remove and the applicator makes it easy to use. I love the variety pack so you have something for all the flows of your cycle.

• josmommy By  josmommy
    10.11.10

by far my faves.

• GoldenDelicious By  GoldenDelicious
    10.10.10

I love these tampons. They are reliable and well packaged. They are always my first choice.

• CHYNADOLL625 By  CHYNADOLL625
    10.01.10

I cant even bring myself to purchase any other brand but these! They really are the best out there!

• jaclynnb By  jaclynnb
    09.23.10

Tampax Pearl, are my goto tampon. I have never had a problem with them and I'm a longtime user. The wrapper is purse proof, which is a plus, since we all know how much it sucks to find the lone, half wrapped tampon!

• sbushnick By  sbushnick
    09.21.10

perfect tampons. i have never experienced a leak with these and i have been using them for years! a lot of my friends use playtex, especially since they had those commercials about them opening up in a circle, but i often have leaves and problems with those. tampax pearl are so great!

• alichristine25 By  alichristine25
    09.20.10

These are the best, the plastic applicator is very comfortable, much better than cardboard and they are very absorbant.

• Dranna By  Dranna
    09.18.10

yeah... i love these. never liked anything else. super reliable. any woman should use them!! :)

• misspassion89 By  misspassion89
    09.11.10

These are the only type of tampons I use. It does not cause any irritation, which I easily get from other tampons and it is gentle on the area when putting in. They prevent leakage and provide all sizes for different types of flow.

• rach1234 By  rach1234
    08.31.10

This is the best product of its kind out there. Well worth the price.

• Leisha By  Leisha
    08.19.10

I love the Tampax brand. It is the best out there. The pearl are kind of pricey but they work well and never leak

• penguino13 By  penguino13
    08.09.10

Best tampons out there. I'd get them all the time if I could afford to; they are more expensive than my usual brand. Easy to use and painless, even for first-timers.