Playtex VentAire Bottles | SheSpeaks

• tamaranoble tamaranoble
    02.09.15

they worked ok with my kids. they were shaped easy for handling

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

I never liked these bottles! They always leaked everywhere.

• ChapstickGypsy By  ChapstickGypsy
    04.17.11

I dont think that I could rave more about these bottles. I got this for my baby shower and since that I have bought about two more sets. They are easy to clean and very affordable. I dont find any problem with gas when I give these to my baby boy. Great product!!!!

• Mijeka By  Mijeka
    01.09.11

These were the ONLY bottles to not leave our daughter with gas/upset tummy...

• TheCreativePrincess By  TheCreativePrincess
    11.15.10

We did not like this bottle. It leaked, yes even if the gaskets were straight and tight. It was just a really bad experience for us.

• jameslicex0 By  jameslicex0
    08.26.10

I HATED these bottles. It didn't help we didn't read the instructions properly before using, but who would have thought you needed to read instructions before using a baby bottle! The vent at the bottom was not letting air flow properly, my son literally fussed and cried for 20 mins before we realized he wasn't getting any milk; and then after re-reading the instructions, they still didn't work. I ended up returning them for Avent bottles which are FANTASTIC!

• konigin By  konigin
    08.25.10

I love these bottles but they are a little pricey and have a lot of pieces to keep track of. Overall I loved them though.

• david62803 By  david62803
    08.19.10

Did not care for these bottles.

• egelerc By  egelerc
    06.21.10

I like the idea and they helped cut back on my daughters gas but I also had issues with them leaking all over the diaper bag. I found if you take them all the way apart before putting them in the dishwasher and them carefully dry all the parts after wash is complete, they are less likely to leak. This is alot of work but since they are the bottles my daughter likes and all that we have left and she wont be using bottles much longer we will keep them.

• jlg3310 By  jlg3310
    05.21.10

I thought these were going to be great, come to find out I was excited for no reason! They were awful. I will never recommend these to anyone! We tried everything and ended up using the drop ins, so much for the newest thing on the market!

• jupitergrl By  jupitergrl
    02.22.10

I use the VentAire Advance for my son, I've had the same bottles for over a year now and haven't had many problems. I did have a couple of the "vent rings" at the bottom that leaked, I simply threw those out and used the spares in the kit. My biggest complaint is that the measurement markings on the outside of the bottles have all rubbed off, the original VentAire set I have (not Advanced) still has the markings very clearly.

• mrdstp1789 By  mrdstp1789
    12.27.09

We used these with my son. We had one in our set that leaked, but the others didnt. It helped alot with gas. The little things in the bottom are a pain to clean though. It was worth it for him to have less spitting up and gas.