Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner | SheSpeaks

• fresa1990 fresa1990
    11.07.13

i give this an ok! its not bad but could do a lil better!

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.05.14

I really didn't care for this at all. I had to take it off to clean the toilet (ew) and if the toilet overflows, or someone has a gross 'explosion' there is a chance you are going to have to take this thing out and clean it or there is going to be a lingering poo smell. Eewwww. Okay that's enough of that. I didn't like it nearly as much as I thought it would.

Video Reviews

• juliemead By  juliemead     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.22.11

Really liked this, cleaned toilet really well and when you walk into the bathroom it has a fresh scent, which is always nice!

• spacepigeon By  spacepigeon     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.22.11

My Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Cleaner arrived in today's mail and I was anxious to try it out. You do need to start with a clean toilet bowl, so I had to scrub each of the two toilets we have at our home and then decide which would be the lucky one to get daily cleaning. The Scrubbing Bubble base and sprayer is simple to set up, just hook the lightweight plastic piece to the back of the toilet rim, where it is very unobtrusive, slip the can of Scrubbing Bubble One Step cleaner to the base with the foot pedal and close the toilet lid. With the plastic sleeve over the can and the slim style of the unit, it fits very well outside of the curve of the bowl, so it doesn't look like you've gone to industrial-type cleaning for the toilet. It's hard to just step for one second, since you expect that you need a larger amount of cleaner to keep the toilet clean - so you need to control your enthusiasm. The scent is fantastic, not what you expect from a toilet bowl cleaner. Now I need to run out and get another unit for the other bathroom! Thank you SheSpeaks and Scrubbing Bubbles for the opportunity to try this terrific product!

• auntmimi By  auntmimi     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.22.11

Great product!!! The entire bathroom smells clean and fresh... I will be purchasing another one for the other bathroom!! It took a little adjusting to get it to not spray onto the top of the toliet seat and inside of lid but after a few adjustments, it seems to spray better. Thanks Scrubbing Bubbles!!!

• airbeauty23 By  airbeauty23     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.21.11

I really like this product. It was very easy to install, and will be easy to switch cans when it's time. It think it is a "no fuss" system. I think it's small enough where it won't be in the way, or will be an eye sore. The real test will be how it works on hard water stains after a few weeks. I thoroughly cleaned the toilet before installing it (as I do weekly), so in one week after using this product twice daily, we'll see how well it truly holds up to the test. A second thing I noticed is the spray did spray up on me. I don't know if I held the peddle too long, or if I need to adjust the nozzle. It's simple enough to close a toilet lid so that is no big deal. I like the scent, and actually wish it was a little stronger. Overall, I give it 5 stars. A great concept that appears to make cleaning the toilet so much easier. I will suggest to family and friends. Thanks for allowing me to review She Speaks !

• diharpie By  diharpie     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.20.11

I just received the One-Step today, this morning actually, and set it up immediately. Oh my, so super easy to set up and to use! I absolutely love how it works and how I don't really have to get down and dirty anymore. Where has this been all my life? Seriously, what a wonderful invention this is. I love that it actually hit ALL of the inside of the toilet and not just one side. I also like that it works on the limescale and that the scent is pleasant and not too strong. I will definitely be buying this in the future.

• dgausman By  dgausman     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.20.11

Pros - Easy to set up, smells terrific, takes the hassle out of cleaning the toilet Cons - Product sprays out and can't seem to adjust that - almost sprayed myself in the eye, as I was bending over to see what happened when I stepped on the pedal, having a tube attached to the side of the toilet is just a little weird. Overall, I like the concept of the product - it's super-easy to use. I am anxious to see whether it really keeps the toilet cleaner over an extended period of time, which will determine my final opinion of it. I may be the only one, but I do think having a plastic tube attached to a spray nozzle inside the bowl and running to a foot pedal next to the toilet is just a bit odd. But, if it keeps my toilet clean, I think I can live with the weird factor. I'd recommend to a friend if the price was good - I wouldn't pay more than $5 for this. (Just my opinion, and I am 'cheap'.)

• cd0109 By  cd0109     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.20.11

This is the most amazing product. I have six children and the toilets need constant cleaning. This took less than a minute to set up and it's ready to go. The smell is that amazing Scrubbing Bubbles clean fragrance. I can't wait to purchase another two for the other bathrooms; just wish I had some coupons for them. The only thing I recommend is not attempting to use it while kneeling on the floor with the seat up. I got sprayed across my chest. Thank you SheSpeaks and Scrubbing Bubbles for allowing me to test and review this amazing product!

• Momof2inNH By  Momof2inNH     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.20.11

I just received mine, used it twice and I can already tell this product will be a huge help in my home! The bathroom I'm using it in is the only one that hasn't been redone in the house, so the toilet is quite nasty all the time. The part you step on is hidden behind the toilet so you can't really tell it's there. Thank you so much SheSpeaks and Scrubbing Bubbles for allowing me to try this. I know I'm going to have to buy it for my two other bathrooms. I would have loved to have received coupons for this product but there were none in my box.

• beckigirl By  beckigirl     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.18.11

I am waiting for mine to come in the mail but have seen the great work it does.I can not wait !

• teacherjen3 By  teacherjen3     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.18.11

I tried the One Step toilet bowl cleaner and it is easy to use. I only had trouble with it at first because it squirted out of the toilet and got me in the leg. After some adjustments it is aiming better now. It is easy but I don't know if I like having it sitting out on the floor all of the time.