CBS Big Bang Theory

CBS Big Bang Theory

4.7
              Rated #4 in Television Shows
301 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

One of the most enjoyable tv shows!!! I must admit, I LOOOOVE Sheldon!

I love this show!!!

One of only 2 sitcoms I DVR. Love it!

jumped the shark now that Penny & Lenard and jumping in bed every 5 minutes; otherwise funny and used to be almost family-friendly - maybe they will break up so it can go back to its roots (geeky humor)

I have not seen it yet. I will check it out soon.

Me and my mom adore this show! We watch it together all of the time! So freaking funny! You need to watch it if you don't already! Everybody needs to get a good laugh that this show gives ya! I highly reccomend it! Good show to get hooked on :)

This is hands down, one of the funniest shows on television!!! I absolutely love this show. The cast is fantastic. If you haven't seen this show, I strongly encourage you to give it a try!

I LOVE THIS SHOW! EVEN THE LAST TWO SEASONS IT WAS MY FAVORITE SHOW ALONG WITH NCIS.

Absolutely love the show! Sheldon is so hot in his own quirky way. But then I'm a geek. Like that it appeals to all levels of thought.

My family LOVES this show. We just started watching it with this season and it is now our favorite show. Sheldon makes the show. Some of the other characters could disappear and we wouldn't care.

We are huge fans of this show. My husband has just about every t-shirt Sheldon has ever worn...

I love this show! I always laugh out loud when I watch it.

This is just a smart funny show!

I LOVE this show...it is absolutely HILARIOUS!!

I think this show is good when you just need to laugh. The characters are nothing short of funny, and have you laughing through most of the show. Who would have thought four nerds could be so funny?? I usually watch it every Monday night with my husband... good way to lift our spirits after a long hard day. My favorite character is Sheldon.. If you haven't watched it yet, I suggest you give it a try. You shouldn't be disappointed.