Tide Liquid Detergent 2x Concentrated with Febreze Spring & Renewal Review Page 20 of 23 | SheSpeaks

• RissaG By  RissaG
    03.21.12

I like using Tide. I just hate paying so much money for it...not many great coupons anymore.

• abbygabbie By  abbygabbie
    03.21.12

Works good but too much money..

• Khoward1221 By  Khoward1221
    03.20.12

LOVE this! My clothes smell amazing and of course, Tide gets everything really clean!

• ROODEE By  ROODEE
    03.11.12

IS great--- really cleans & scent lasts long---( I even rewashed an item in the sink --that was washed with a different detergent & you wouldnt believe the color of the water of that item that was washed befor it was dirty --

• cyndihall By  cyndihall
    03.09.12

Best detergent on the market. Several great scents to choose from. The best getting your laundry clean.

• vbrown23 By  vbrown23
    03.09.12

I love Tide. In the past, I would buy the generic or bargain brands since Tide is usually a bit more expensive, but I've learned it isn't worth it. Tide cleans the best (and seems to be the only HE detergent on the market) and preserves your clothes--which makes the price for the detergent worth it in the long run versus buying a new wardrobe!

• kiddbrittnie By  kiddbrittnie
    03.06.12

Good product but not crazy about the scent.

• jagreen0621 By  jagreen0621
    03.05.12

Tide does smell nice and leaves the clothes nice and clean. The expensive price tag keeps me from purchasing it for our family of five though.

• KMoore82 By  KMoore82
    02.29.12

I LOVE Tide, and don't like to use any other type of laundry detergent. I have Eczema and Tide is the only one that I can use that actually has a scent to it without breaking out.

• adoy128 By  adoy128
    01.17.12

I love it... i use it every time... I give Tide 5 stars. It is worth every penny I spend on it. I have tried the cheaper brands and non compare to it. I will keep using Tide and will recommend it to everyone I know

• TheDinnerPage By  TheDinnerPage
    12.12.11

I love my Tide, its all I use. My laundry always smells fresh thanks to the added Febreeze, makes a towel heavenly! Between my husband and 7 year old son, it has its work cut out, but never lets me down!! It might be slightly more expensive than other brands, but SO worth it!!

• marypopin By  marypopin
    12.06.11

I have tried switching to other brands but I always go back to Tide. Nothing else works as good for me.

• jurseegurl By  jurseegurl
    12.06.11

I give Tide 5 stars. It is worth every penny I spend on it. I have tried the cheaper brands and non compare to it. I will keep using Tide and will recommend it to everyone I know. My clothes are always fresh, fresh, fresh.

• QDAKE1 By  QDAKE1
    12.06.11

it's ok, don't really see any difference between Tide and Kirkland brand, but price is much higher with Tide

• sheila2013 By  sheila2013