Britax Marathon Car Seat | SheSpeaks

• Klashonna22 Klashonna22
    09.16.18

Love this car seat! It?s price friendly , not heavy, and very easy to install . I have one in my car and one as a spare too

• toni1017 By  toni1017
    12.27.15

ewst to clean. my nephew is usually a ,essy easter. this seat saves a lot of hassle.

• katieshuck By  katieshuck
    11.24.15

I love my Britax Marathon. We started using it around 6 months old in the rear-facing position and transitioned to forward-facing, using until my child was ready to move up to the Britax Frontier Harness Booster. Not only was this seat easy to install and move from car to car, but it was also easy to travel with. The seat is also easy to take apart for cleaning purposes. I always felt as though my child was safe and secure in this seat.

• poohbear10219 By  poohbear10219
    09.05.15

We have Britax carseat in both of our cars and we absolutely love them. It is nice knowing our kids are safe.

• letsgoshopping By  letsgoshopping
    08.16.15

We have loved Britax! All three of our kids grew up in them!!!

• dmp515 By  dmp515
    06.25.15

This is a favorite car seat in use for 3 of my grandchildren! They are roomy and comfortable and keep the kids safe. They fit nicely in the backseat and gives the kids ample leg room.

• Samiller88 By  Samiller88
    06.16.15

Love our britax marathon! We bought a safety first as a second carseat for my husbands car and hate it. Wish we would have spent the extra $$ and bought another marathon.

• Melanie_Christensen By  Melanie_Christensen
    05.14.15

Very comfy and easy to remove the cover for clean up. Easy to unbuckle and switch cars.

• TheRunningTeacher By  TheRunningTeacher
    05.07.15

We absolutely love our Britax! Our first child is currently using it, and providing no accidents, our second child will grow into it as well! This brand holds its value, and you can count on it to be safe, sturdy, and dependable! It surpasses safety features, and the brand speaks for itself. The cover is easy to remove, wash, and put back on. Plus, it maintains it's shape!

• elise102787 By  elise102787
    05.02.15

I am a HUGE fan of Britax. Right now I think we have 5 different Britax car seats and boosters all together. My son is using a marathon add the daily one in my car. He is 5! We have been using this seat since he was about 3 months. I have purchased 2 maybe 3 boosters and everyone he asks to go back to the "big seat", it is easy for him to see out of the SUVs windows and he can reach much further to help get things for the littler ones. This seat is a must!!!!

• MinnesotaMama By  MinnesotaMama
    02.25.15

We have one of these for each of our vehicles and have been very happy with them. Our daughter is comfortable in the seat. We have used for a little under a year and the car seats are holding up well. Great buy!