Downy Simple Pleasures Fabric Softener Review Page 2 of 29 | SheSpeaks

• hollyjo20 By  hollyjo20
    09.11.18

Downy Is my fav!

I love Downy fabric softener ! It?s my go to for my laundry because I am confident my clothes are clean and fresh smelling !

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    03.14.18

Love it!

An other great product from Downy! I love the way my clothes fell soft and smell amazing.

• Anallye By  Anallye
    02.03.18

LOVE IT !!!

Such a good product, the smell of this Is amzaing !

• janeilee By  janeilee
    01.05.18

I love the softness and smell of my clothes when I use this product. Lavendar is my favorite

• Indotspire By  Indotspire
    12.30.17

I love downy but no one in my house can use this because of sensitive skin. I wish there were more downy options that you could use with sensitive skin

• NinaBrito2017 By  NinaBrito2017
    11.15.17

Always has the best smell. And works great on sheets and I love it for my kids clothes. It's so great.

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Downy Simple Pleasures

Love the smell and clothes come out so soft and fluffy!! Plus, the scent stays on your clothes for days.

• dmaz2010 By  dmaz2010
    10.11.17

I love the fragrance and softness it gives my clothes. The smell lasts a long time

• Eileenann1 By  Eileenann1
    10.02.17

You Laundry will smell amazing

Love, Love this I don't use anything else every load of clothing I waste smells amazing. I tried so many others and nothing compares.

• irishmomofthree By  irishmomofthree
    09.27.17

expensive

This product does what it says it does. And smells so good! I do feel as if it is really expensive and wish they could drop that price a little - I know, as long as we pay it, they won't drop it.

• Skailmama0122 By  Skailmama0122
    09.11.17

Downy

I have always loved Downy! This works so well and smells amazing! I've already recommended

• selinaburr By  selinaburr
    09.07.17

The smell is very soothing and lasts for a long time. It also works very well at keeping my cloths soft.

• Jessalyn91 By  Jessalyn91
    08.12.17

love the smell

Leaves my clothes smelling fresh, clean and always soft.

• jleigh29 By  jleigh29
    02.11.17

Downy Simple Pleasures Fabric Softener

The smell is amazing and my clothes feel refreshed and soft i dont itch afterwards

• SophiaG By  SophiaG
    01.19.17

So Soft and Smells So Nice

Who doesnt like there clothes soft and smelling great. N8t to mention ut really does help extend the vibrant color of the item. Must use with sheets, towels and blankets. Jyst makes them so much more cuddelly.