Revlon Colorstay Mineral Foundation | SheSpeaks

• c_mazahir c_mazahir
    02.11.15

I have been wanting to use Mineral foundations and just opted to try this one out. Have been using this foundation since several weeks and have noticed the slight shimmer but that is what makeup does, the "shimmer" reflects the light to minimize any imperfections of your skin. I have found that you cannot use a different type of concealer or pressed powder with it. I apply my concealer after my foundation and I found that it turned the color of the mineral makeup and got cakey where I had applied the concealer. It does have good effective coverage, but be sure not to use too much as the more you apply the darker your tone will become. I think it's quicker too than applying a liquid foundation, then concealer, then pressed powder. It doesn't have impressive staying power, however I've heard of a trick of misting hairspray in the air and then putting your face through the mist that seems to help your makeup last longer, but this doesn't work for everyone. Hope this helps you!

• shylittleghostie shylittleghostie
    06.24.16

It's okay...

I tried this product a while ago and I did't really like it. The shimmer up in it is so distracting when I put it on my face because I'm super scared that I'll put to much and become a greaseball.... But overall its blendable!

• fijianbeauty By  fijianbeauty
    06.15.16

I really in love with this foundation, i can't live without it and can't live the house or some some where with out applying it.

• khaliQueen By  khaliQueen
    04.09.16

to be honest its not its best I tried it one time to see if I would purchase it but no I did not like it its too greasy

• bbarbiegirl311978 By  bbarbiegirl311978
    03.17.16

This wouldn't be my first pick but it was just ok!

• Jmalinowsky By  Jmalinowsky
    01.27.16

Definitely not a product I would be likely to purchase again. The color didn't match very well with my skin tone and it felt a bit greasy to me which I don't like because I have extremely oily skin.

• RebekahJenkins By  RebekahJenkins
    01.18.16

Revlon color stay is my everyday foundation! Everyone's skin type is different, but this works so great for me! Would definitely recommend for anyone to try.

• Maria12 By  Maria12
    11.30.15

Greasy and not enough coverage. Hate it. Starts to streak and fade quickly.

• Cfount5 By  Cfount5
    11.17.15

I love this product! Typically with a mineral powder I still feel like I have to use a foundation in order to get the coverage I want. With this I dust it on my face, smooth it up with a powder brush and go. Any thing that cuts the time it takes to do my make up in the morning is highly recommended. The color always blends perfectly with my skin.

• magicrip By  magicrip
    11.15.15

It feels like you don't have any thing on . I like it.

• STYLEISLIFE20 By  STYLEISLIFE20
    09.28.15

Perfect for clear skin. If you are breaking out stick to the original bc it will cover better with less splotches!

• jACOBWild By  jACOBWild
    07.27.15

Not a fan of mineral makeup. Greasy and does not cover much. The hold is horrible. I don't have much luck with Revlon. Smear or smudge from any product of theirs.