Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor Review Page 2 of 34 | SheSpeaks

• saintdeb2 By  saintdeb2
    12.19.19

Venus Razor

I love this razor it gives such a smooth shave and no worries about knicks and cuts. Perfect for that summer time fun.

• saintdeb2 By  saintdeb2
    12.19.19

Venus Razor

• dogtrainer By  dogtrainer
    12.18.19

Razor does a great job the first time

I love the Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor as it does a great job getting off all the hair without having to keep going over the same areas. I find it doesn't scratch my skin as I shave-I do recommend this product!

• Dripqueen By  Dripqueen
    10.01.19

Very good razor!!!! P.s. this product leaves no razor bumps.

• Bonitaj6453 By  Bonitaj6453
    09.04.19

Breeze- Good Product

Absolutely Love it. I have very sensitive skin as well as thick hairs on my legs and under arms.,so most razors are my enemy! Ionly rate it a 4 because I don't get very many uses from it.

• Exclusivelymi By  Exclusivelymi
    08.03.19

Decent razor, didn?t give me any issues and I used with soap. I have very sensitive skin and this worked well for me.

• artenzie By  artenzie
    06.11.19

Works Well

Works pretty well if you lather up with soap first. I did get a couple of nicks when I used less soap. Overall it's a good razor and I was satisfied with my purchase.

• hetty1209 By  hetty1209
    06.10.19

I use these for myself and my daughter's! These are probably one of the best razors I have found so far! They never leave my legs cut up like some razors do. And I love the way my legs feel after using them!

• artemisa24 By  artemisa24
    06.05.19

I liked it at first but after a second use it made my skin a little irritated and red. I would use this as a last choice

• Beck70 By  Beck70
    05.16.19

Great Razor

I love all Venus products! This particular razor works great! Leaves you with smooth legs. Also lasts for quite a few shaves👍

• Sassysage72 By  Sassysage72
    02.15.19

Best Razor Ever Made

I honestly believe this is the best razor out there. U don't need shaving cream or anything, just water. It leaves your legs silky smooth. Will continue using this product as long as they keep making them.

• hihihi By  hihihi
    01.24.19

i would recommend

Pretty sharp and smooth. I would suggest this product. I personally don't even have to use shaving cream with this.

• Kfreezy730 By  Kfreezy730
    01.22.19

these do the job but it is overpriced. Try dollar shave club instead!

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.16.18

All star product

I've tried several different razors but this one is one of the best I've used recently hands down go to product if you like a super close shave gets every hair stays sharp for a long time no cuts or nicks I was really surprised when it worked like a five blade razor it wasn't expensive great quality try it I'd buy this again

• monteque By  monteque
    12.12.18

Smooth

I like this disposable razor. I get a smooth shave where I need it and it does not feel like I am shaving with Sandpaper. I have bought razors and the first time I use them, I feel like they were dull. NOT Venus.