Bar Keepers Friend Cookware Cleanser and Polish Review Page 2 of 6 | SheSpeaks
We've got some big changes coming, click here to learn more!

• Pessema By  Pessema
    02.03.21

Burnt-on

This is my favorite kitchen cleaning product. I just rinse the pots with those deep outer stains from cooking , sprinkle some on and wait a minute then scrub them away in a couple minutes.

• AmAtHome By  AmAtHome
    02.01.21

Powerful without scratches

I use this mainly to clean stainless steel pot & pans - no worry about scratches and very effective!

• susan1199 By  susan1199
    01.30.21

Works great on my stainless steel sink.

I've used this product for years on my stainless steel sinks. It works great! I'm not planning on ever using anything else.

• debi40 By  debi40
    01.28.21

Inexpensive and effective!

Bar keepers is one of my favorite go to cleansers. I use this on sinks, bathtubs, my stove top, pots and pans. It cleans effectively, doesn't scratch, is non toxic. It is an inexpensive and very effective cleanser.

• nubailey By  nubailey
    01.28.21

This is the only product that cuts thru and cleans the stains in my porcelain sink!

• Mdunbar By  Mdunbar
    01.27.21

Good product!

This stuff is awesome, we have a porcelain white sink and it made it look brand new!! So nice!

• HunniCasey By  HunniCasey
    01.22.21

Bar keepers acquaintance

It's pretty good for the price. I like it a lot but for me at least it does the same thing as baking soda and vinegar.

• jwofb13 By  jwofb13
    09.10.19

Superb, unique product!

This product is excellent and also unique: it does a smashing job of cleaning your sink without being abrasive. I enjoy using it so much that cleaning the sink isn't really a chore (shhh, I'd like to complain about that once in awhile 😁) . I haven't found anything that works as well as Barkeepers Friend, or anything quite comparable to it. Try it - you'll be very glad you did! Highly recommend!

• jellybean By  jellybean
    06.08.19

Even Mr. Clean likes this!

This cleaner is amazing! It works on just about anything and really gets the job done!

• tsmith4 By  tsmith4
    06.26.16

Bar Keepers is a true friend

This stuff is really good at hard / dirty jobs. It has never let me down. I feel like this product is the "elbow grease" of cleaning".

• evie202 By  evie202
    06.24.16

This stuff is fantastic . Where have u been my whole life? I grew up watching my mother use Ajax or Comet and they work great and cost less than Bar keepers friend , . Bar keepers friend is worth the extra cost. If Bar keepers friend doesn't clean your pots and pans then throw them out. With Bar keepers friend, your old pot look like brand new! Purchase Bar keepers friend at Target to get the best price. Would give this product a 10 if possible

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    06.16.16

Affordable & Worthy of Every Penny!

An absolute must to have around the house... It takes the required "elbow grease" down to almost nothing by removing and cleaning even the grimiest of pans. I use it regularly to clean any porcelain, steel, anything non-porous, actually! It's incredibly affordable compared to other products and it lasts a long time if kept in a cool, dry area like under the sink. My grandma, mom & dad, and now my siblings all use it. We swear by it!

• elsmarlouamrman By  elsmarlouamrman
    03.30.16

How did I keep a kitchen before this product came along? I love it. When I first used it, and discovered how dark and dingy my pots were, I was kind of distressed - so, now, I use it more consistently for beautiful looking pots and pans!

• willow3399 By  willow3399
    10.01.15

Terrific on stainless and works great on the tub also.

• FashionBeyond40x By  FashionBeyond40x
    07.03.15

We literally used this in the bar I used to work in decades ago and it is still tried and true! Seriously cleans up any mess you can imagine! Love this stuff!