Kong Large Red Kong Dog Toy Review Page 2 of 47 | SheSpeaks

• klassic By  klassic
    06.09.20

Try with a Bit of Peanut Butter

All of our dogs have been aggressive chewers. Toys never last more than a day if that here. This is great for them. With a bit of peanut butter my dog who would get upset whenever I had to leave. Would keep him occupied.

• fmd518 By  fmd518
    06.06.20

My dog loves this toy. Great product . He enjoys the Kong Large Red Kong Dog Toy

• jenniferklochdavis By  jenniferklochdavis
    06.05.20

Durable

Keeps my dog busy and occupied! She loves it. Durable also!

• Emilatz91 By  Emilatz91
    05.08.20

An absolute staple.

I bought this for my active chewer of a dog, and I have to say I absolutely love it! But not as much as my puppy. I have bought bones, which don?t keep him busy, I have bought him plush toys that don?t even make it an hour. This toy keeps him busy, and entertained.

• Patrolwife1 By  Patrolwife1
    04.21.20

Love Kong

We love our Kong?s. We have had three labs and gone through one long and they have another now. Beat toy/treat puzzle ever

• Megstar By  Megstar
    04.14.20

This is an extremely strong chew toy! My dog is an aggressive power chewer and wears herself out with this Kong toy. It's so durable and we've had the same one for 3 months. Her favorite toy she goes to right after dinner for play time!

• lsgoods22 By  lsgoods22
    03.02.20

Chosen by my dog

Dog beats up all.....but this one. Strong and interesting for my dog. Will play for hours. It has quickly became a favorite. Would be best for a larger breed.

• Bsaenz1014 By  Bsaenz1014
    01.21.20

This has been the only pup toy that has actually held up in our house! Definitely worth every penny!

• Jendonelow By  Jendonelow
    12.12.19

My Big Baby Loves this

Perfect for larger dogs! Whiskey our lab/shephard rescue puppy loves to chew and play with his Kong. Alot of his toys don't last very long but this has and he loves it!

• JenNoh32 By  JenNoh32
    12.12.19

A must have in our home..so much so we have 3 in the freezer at all times. Frozen nut butter, bananas, and kibble is my dogs favorite Kong treat

• mcgillda By  mcgillda
    10.24.19

Kong red

My son mixes peanut butter with dog food and fills the Kong and our dog chews on it for hours!

• MrsLynzd By  MrsLynzd
    09.29.19

pitties are silly

My pitty loves these and they are definitely durable. I love the price of them as well. of course my big girl loves the tiniest ones better though haha

• melswag1129 By  melswag1129
    09.11.19

Pitbull Friendly

Keeps my dog entertained for hours. Its very hard to find a toy that a 50lb pit bull can't destroy and this toy hasn't been destroyed after 3 years of chewing.

• MeanaMichelle By  MeanaMichelle
    08.08.19

Kong greatness!

As a Billie mom I love the Long large and extra large red dog toys. They are virtually indestructible!

• laizahill By  laizahill
    07.25.19

My dogs love it

My dogs love Kong Large Red Kong Dog Toy. I got them a pink one and we put treats in it and they love it