It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

4.9
              Rated #3 in Hair Care
39 Reviews 4.9/5 stars

Wow This product is great! It does exactly what it says it's going to do it makes your hair look great and silky smooth. I absolutely love it, it works great for my hair

It?s a keeper! I've been using it's a 10 shampoo, deep conditioner and the leave in for sometime now. I am happy with all three of them. I don't have breakage issues any more and the leave-in keeps the frizz away.

Leaves H air Healthier Than Before This is a great product. I love how smooth and healthy my hair is after using 10 Miracle Leave-In Product. Help combat the damage we have put our hair through. Highly recommend.

Love this This product does it all for my hair. It detangles and prevents frizz. It protects against heat from styling tools and leaves my hair soft and shiny.

Great product!! Love!! This product! I've been using this for years and it's a staple of my hair care products. I have very thick, wavy hair that I blow dry daily and this product definitely helps with moisture retention and breakage.

Lovvee This stuff is like magic for my hair. I wish it wasn't so expensive because my hair looks so great when I use this. Definitely worth it though

Smells good, it is lightweight, leaves hair feeling fresh, detangled, and moisturized. Protects hair's ends.

Great product i use it all the time. I think everyone should owe these products. There is nothing better then these products

Def a 10! I've tried dozens of leave in conditioners and outside of Instacure, this is one of my top choices and I currently have a bottle that I use daily. Really helps smooth hair for a blow-out. I can definitely see a noticeable difference when I don't use it.

Great for thick & course hair types too! This stuff is fantastic. My daughter and I both have very thick and course hair and it has always been hard to find products that don't leave a build up and/or oily look. This one is light and works well with our hair. Very much recommend.

Greatest leave in for thicker hair. It can make fine hair feel heavy. Try the "lite" version instead. Great product for protecting hair.

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product is amazing. It works so well in long, curly hair.

10/10 recommend I love my long hair but when it gets super long it gets super tangled . This product is a game changer that untangles my sometimes unmanageable hair and it makes it smooth and shiny. I can't imagine trying to mange my long lacks without it.

I love this stuff, makes my hair so soft and smooth and keeps it frizz free. I have naturally curly hair that I straighten everyday and this is pure magic

Love love love One of my absolute favorite leave in conditioner it makes the hair feel amazing and so soft loos health also smells sooo beautiful