It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

4.9
              Rated #3 in Hair Care
39 Reviews 4.9/5 stars

It's a 10 spray on conditioner a 5 star hit. It's a 10 spray on leave on conditioner for the hair is ideal for after the shower or when a bit of frizzy is a problem. This leave on conditioner is light but really brings out the shine and keeps the hair from feeling damaged or too dry. I would recommend this item to anyone.

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product This seems to be a wonderful treatment for your hair! It smoothes it a lot when it is on the hair. This is such a nice treatment for your hair, it really gets in there.

hair life saver! Amazing - saves me from frizz in really humid conditions - great bottle size

For a tangle free kind of day! This is seriously my go to product every time I wash my hair! I use it year round. I have super fine hair that loves to tangle. This product makes my life oh so much easier!

Love this This product does it all for my hair. It detangles and prevents frizz. It protects against heat from styling tools and leaves my hair soft and shiny.

Great product!! Love!! This product! I?ve been using this for years and it?s a staple of my hair care products. I have very thick, wavy hair that I blow dry daily and this product definitely helps with moisture retention and breakage.

Great detangler Very good detangling power for my crazy, thick, long, bushy hair.

Small product big results I have been using this on my hair and my daughter's hair for year. It's a great product. Helps with frizz, damage, breakage so many benefits

Love Love!! I have thick curly hair and moisture is always needed, my hair did not frizz, and kept my curls a silky soft feeling. Love Love Love!!

Such a great hair product! This hair product can help improve any kind of hair! This stuff is truly a miracle in a bottle. As other reviewers say, use it minimally in damp hair and spread it through, then let your hair dry or style as normal. It offers heat protection, among many other things and even as someone with extremely thin hair, it does not weigh it down. Love this product and highly recommend it!

This product has a great smell and helps my hair grow healthy. I use this right after I get out of the shower, while my hair is wet. I spray this product on my hand and rub it into my hair because I am not a fan of the way it sprays. I then brush my hair and let it air dry. This product enhances my natural waves.

Light fix to damage hair Love this product even if it?s on the more expensive side it leaves your hair light and not weighed down for a fresh clean feel

Love this product. Leaves your hair so slick, soft and no frizz.

Love love love One of my absolute favorite leave in conditioner it makes the hair feel amazing and so soft loos health also smells sooo beautiful

I love this stuff, makes my hair so soft and smooth and keeps it frizz free. I have naturally curly hair that I straighten everyday and this is pure magic