Warner Bros Heads Up | SheSpeaks

• CitrusandStripes By  CitrusandStripes
    09.20.18

Great Family Party Game

My family absolutely loves playing this game on holidays and other times we all gather together. This is a great way to get people engaged and excited. The best part about this game, is that you don't have to worry about who brought a game to play. If you have your phone, you have your game!

• hannahroy66 By  hannahroy66
    08.03.18

Good

I enjoy this game and I think it works fairly well. I have had some issues with it freezing and glitching and not working. I enjoy the game options and believe it is fairly close to the card game. Good job.

• emiikaay By  emiikaay
    07.16.18

It's a fun family game! But once you've gone through all of the free categories, it can start to get very repetitive and boring. Especially to older kids.

• Neen215 By  Neen215
    06.11.18

Fun fun fun.

I love this game. It's a great app to use while having company over. It's a lot of fun and really entertaining. You're guaranteed to laugh and have a great night with your friends if you play heads up.

• hubbalance By  hubbalance
    06.06.18

Gerat Time Waster

This is a great way to pass some time. i love that there is a Disney deck to help keep my son occupied in lines at WDW!

• Butbonsler By  Butbonsler
    06.02.18

LOVE IT

This is a really fun game to play in a group setting or even with the kiddos. Never boring, great for road trips or camping trips.

• raqhernz By  raqhernz
    06.01.18

This is a fun game to play with the entire family but there are few categories to choose and play from. More categories would make the game more fun since titles won?t be repeated.

• Sydeli By  Sydeli
    05.24.18

Fun game, interactive. I like the recording. The categories are small and could use more options. If you play for a short time, you will get the same times repeated often.

• aqc5529 By  aqc5529
    05.23.18

Always a good time

Take out this game whenever I'm with a group of friends. Guaranteed a fun time when it comes out.

• YneleenQ By  YneleenQ
    04.28.18

LOVE IT!!!!!

This app is amazing. We always play it at family dinners. When my friends come over. We play with the kids and they love the act it out deck. I have even seen people playing while waiting in line at theme parks. Fun for all Ages!!!