Huggies Little Snugglers Review Page 2 of 4 | SheSpeaks

• Kfisher93 By  Kfisher93
    09.06.19

Not for us

Sorry but I do not like huggies. The diapers and also the wipes just never worked for my kids. Not good quality and not worth the price.

• Cagalli33 By  Cagalli33
    07.18.19

Huggies fan

Well for someone who is frugal as me, I am a permanent fan of this diaper. My baby has been using this since she was born up until now. It is very comfortable and the price is just right, can't say it's cheap. 😅😅😅 But the price is great for its quality. Sometimes, mothers would point out the diaper rash due to the diaper, but actually, there are lots of reasons for it. One is we haven't changed the diaper for quite some time, second, the size is not right so it is too tight, third when we change diaper we forget to dry the area first before we cover it, fourth because of the season that makes our baby perspire more, fifth because of the choice of foods we feed them. I guess what I'm trying to say is, we need to be factual in everything before we point fingers to one product. Sometimes our practices are the reason.

• Jessiretzi By  Jessiretzi
    06.07.19

We only use Huggies diapers for our 1 year old. Cheaper than pampers, and they work better for our guy. In Huggies, I?ve noticed his bum does not get as red like it does in other brands. Luvs are the worst for him because the friction from him trying to run rips the diaper on the inside leaving that goo all over him. It has never happened in his Huggies.

• Amieconway22 By  Amieconway22
    06.01.19

TOO MANY CHEMICALS!

Too many chemicals are in these diapers gave my daughter a diaper rash like a chemical burn!

• momof3nuggets By  momof3nuggets
    05.30.19

lovely

Love these diapers! They work wonderfully for my 6 week old. No leaks or blow outs.... knock on wood!

• Kayrogers By  Kayrogers
    05.13.19

Sorry

Huggies never worked for my kids. It didn't matter how little they peed it would go right through. I have other parents tell me it did wonders for they're children. Maybe it's just my kids.

• Candycorniskool By  Candycorniskool
    05.01.19

Great product but luvs are cheaper and work just as good so buy luvs parents cuz huggies are twice the price

• Erikam320 By  Erikam320
    04.21.19

Very comfortable for my baby

Very good diapers so soft and cozy for my baby ❤💙reaches all my expectations of a good diaper😊

• Kededraw By  Kededraw
    04.15.19

Great diapers

Probably the best diapers i have ever used. I tried differently diapers even pampers and none compared to this specific diaper. It is soft and doesn't leak.

• Luvmytater By  Luvmytater
    04.14.19

Perfect

I love how these diapers feel and fit. Great for little one that aren't walking yet.

• Phumzi By  Phumzi
    03.31.19

Huggies

Huggies is the great choice for me and I love this brand is affordable.

• shelby_neal8792 By  shelby_neal8792
    03.30.19

Huggies are fantastic!

Huggies were a great choice for my youngest daughter as they were the only diaper she could use until potty trained! Huggies are very durable, great for sensitivity, and mobility. The price is a little high but totally worth it when it comes to your child not having a raw bottom and not leaking everywhere! They have several adorable designs and fit amazing! All huggies products are wonderful and I highly recommend them to anyone!

• Liongal80 By  Liongal80
    03.26.19

Not so good

Not a fan of Huggies diapers. They did not work for our little one and did not hold very well through the night. They also leave a smell behind and not a huge fan of these. Would not purchase.

• PassionMeThis By  PassionMeThis
    03.15.19

The only diaper that works for my baby!

Love these, they never leak and don't give my little one a rash. I also appreciate that there are always huggies coupons available online.

• abrattin By  abrattin
    03.12.19

Educational

I tried these with my oldest being a first time mom an all and they caused irritation so bad it was as if they burnt him.