Universal Pictures The Secret Life of Pets | SheSpeaks

• LuckyBobtail LuckyBobtail
    11.02.18

Adore it.

Very cute movie and it kept our son entertained! One of my personal favorites.

• Libbyrose16 By  Libbyrose16
    10.02.18

Love It!

This is a great movie for the entire family. Its super funny and also extremely cute!

• Eddie1991 By  Eddie1991
    09.23.18

My boys loved it!

We just finished watching this movie! I loved it so did my boys! Waiting on the 2nd part!

• Brittbrat1012 By  Brittbrat1012
    09.07.18

Fun movie for kids and adults alike!

Is a cute and funny movie my 3 year old loved it for the longest time so much so that it was very over played... Husband and I find Kevin hart aka snowball to be the funniest and best character he makes it enjoyable for adults, while still being an appropriate movie for younger children.

• Jburdge2012 By  Jburdge2012
    08.27.18

My children love this movie. Every animal has a unique personality which really brings the movie to life and fun for children.

• Neen215 By  Neen215
    08.27.18

Adorably Clever Movie!

This is the perfect movie for the whole family. My kids have watched this movie about 112 times, literally. But I don't mind it at all. It's full of clever low-key adult humor and adorable funny moments for the kiddies, while maintaining a good storyline too. Great for all ages!

• AcrosstheAvenue By  AcrosstheAvenue
    08.19.18

Great movie for kids

This movie is adorable! We use it in our pediatric group sessions to discuss 'reading emotions' with our kiddos who have difficulty in this area.

• heather326 By  heather326
    08.08.18

Such a fun movie. My kids actually learned how "old" animals can get so jealous of new! but we have now seen this movie at least a dozen times

• Courtlawton By  Courtlawton
    08.08.18

Recommend with kids!

We love this movie. I appreciate how it shows the main dogs eventually coming together. And its funny with some low key adult humor!

• Jwyatt2328 By  Jwyatt2328
    07.09.18

Perfect for the whole family

This is perfect for kids and parents. I enjoyed watching it with my kids and may have laughed more than them!

• andreanaemily By  andreanaemily
    07.08.18

Saw this for my birthday last year,it was okay...funny and cute movie. great for kids