McDonald's French Fries

McDonald's French Fries

3.5
              Rated #83 in Other
39 Reviews 3.5/5 stars

Not the same! so. I used to be a McDonald's French Fry Lover. Not anymore. The fries are no longer the same size or taste the same. They are hard and as soon as they come out of the grease, you had better be eating them. The fries taste processed and not as fresh as they used to taste. What is going on??? I do not eat them anymore.

When they're fresh out of the fryer, they're good. Hot, crispy and salty. However after a few bites the salt gets to be too much, and once the fries are no longer hot they become inedible.

Fries I like McDonald's french fries. They are my favorite when they're not cold. Nothing worse than cold fries.

Okay Personally, I have to be in the mood for these french fries. I would much rather have fries from Wendy's or Chic fil a before going here. I do not buy food here often because of the grease, fat, and overall health concerns.

French fries I think this are the best fries ever delicious and I'm sure everyone will agree

Mc Donalds French fries are my favorite fries as far as fast food goes. What i dont like is they over salt them so much to the point where there inedible but there not often to oily or greasy which is nice. Now naturally its fast food so there super unhealthy but its okay to indulge once and a while.

Good for your tastebuds; not good for your heart I have to admit. I really love McDonalds french fries. I always have. I love the saltiness and the not quite crispy texture. There are no other fries out there like McDonalds. You can tell with your eyes closed the difference between other french fries. Now, I went on a diet for several weeks and ate ONLY fresh foods. When I had a few McDonalds fries they tasted nasty to me. So that is the difference between the normal way of American eating. My regular every day diet loves it. They are salty, full of calories and yummy, oily goodness. But if you are trying to live a heart healthy life, steer clear. They certainly can't be doing good things for your blood vessels!

hmm fries I love french fries and whenever I go to McDonalds I will get it , tastes so good I know it is not healthy but so are all the junk foods!

Sometimes great Giving the fries 4 stars because sometimes they are fantastic, other times.....meh. To solve the inconsistencies, I always order fries with no salt so that they will be fresh and hot when I get my meal. Otherwise sometimes they are lukewarm and way too salty. McDonald's fries are still my favorite.

Everything in monderation I only go about once a month since I know these aren't healthy, but they are very good fries.

Crunchy and Salty I have always loved McDonald's french fries over most fast food. Mainly because they have a faint crunch and if salted correctly its a wonderful combination.

I have honestly never had a bad experience eating McDonald's fries. There is a McDonald's close by where I live, and every time I have gone, the fries have been fresh, crispy, hot, and not too salty. I love their fries!

Want fresh fries? As as ex department manager for McDonald's as well as a customer of McDonald's, I would not reccomend getting these fries unless you ask for no salt and apply salt yourself at home or in the vehicle. For one, the fries and not garunteed fresh unless the McDonald's is busy, seeing as they do not like to waste food within proper time limits and secondly, the amount of salt put on the fries is just too much to be tasty or healthy. Take the time to apply your own salt and you will get fresh fries (and you will thank me)!

there are "the" fries! when we want kind of "fast food" fries, we definitely go to mc donalds !! I do not call them "french fries" but chips !!!! crunchy and delicious !! Ok, we all know that the products that are so tasty ,they are not so healthy especially when something is fried. But once or twice in a month - with ketchup on top-, we can allow ourselves to taste these magical fries!!!!

Not the best but not the worst It really depends on the location you go to, hit or miss. They're good fresh and lightly salted. I'd much rather other fast food chain fries 🍟 but McDonald's doesn't do too bad (if they aren't stale and cold)