Eyeko Fat Liquid Eyeliner | SheSpeaks

• khaliQueen By  khaliQueen
    04.06.16

I actually love and recommend this product it is by far one of the best I ever had it last long strong color doesn't fade away

• lainie2744 By  lainie2744
    02.16.16

I'm in my late 40's, and my eyelids aren't as smooth as they used to be. A lot of liquid liners I've used feather into the little creases, ick. I received this liner in a gift bag, and was a bit leery of trying a thick liner from a company I'd never heard of. I was surprised at how easy it was to draw the thin line I prefer, and I was happy at how little it feathered. I slept in the liner to test it out, and the line was still there in the morning. I really like it!

• kabukik By  kabukik
    01.03.16

Before I start I must say that my experience with felt tip liners has been horrible, they have all dried up in less than 2 weeks, even after just one use. This liner, I have been using it daily and it keeps going strong. It is intense & opaque black, with very little touch it goes on really smooth; not even the thick tip was a problem, maybe not for the long fine cat eye, but great for the small thick one. It also last all day, I had it on New Year's Eve and it was perfect at the end of the night, even today I've had it for more than 8 hours and it still looks good. This is a good liner, hope it keeps up the good job.