Pampers Premium Care Diapers | SheSpeaks

• savannahsmom14 savannahsmom14
    08.03.15

Just purchased the pampers premium care diapers. Love them already!! They have the sweetest baby powder smell to them. It isnot overpowering at all. Even after the baby gaspeed in it they still smell sweetThey are by far the softest diaper Ihave ever felt. They feel like a cotton ball. The leak protection is superior to others pampers brands. My daughter wore the diaper all night with no leaks. What Ialso like about the diapers is when they do become very wetafter a nightssleep they do not feel gooey like other diapers. Love the tabs too. They are soft, stretchy, and long which provides atight fitting diapershence no leaks!! Highly recommend, I have used Huggies snugglers for over seven months now because of the lack of quality and reliability with others pampers lines.But now pampers hasa customer again in me. Thanks pampers you hit the mark this time ;)

• andyncry By  andyncry
    09.05.15

I love the Pamper brand, it fits perfect and I love the protection. Never any leaks. I also love Pamper brand wipes, I buy those for my husband too :)

• DrDeepa By  DrDeepa
    08.28.15

I love those diapers and my baby too! They're very soft and keep her dry day and night.

• lbernes By  lbernes
    08.25.15

Really good for sensitive skin. Keeps little one dry all night.

• newhope14 By  newhope14
    08.24.15

This diaper is awesome no leaks and has a nice powder smell to them.

• BabyHelena By  BabyHelena
    08.21.15

I've tried several different brands of diapers & these are the ones that stopped my little ones break outs on her sensitive skin!

• kvila1989 By  kvila1989
    08.19.15

I love pampers I think there the best out there, they always hold overnight for my 10 month old. I rarely ever get diaper blow outs from pampers. Best wipes too !

• NHolton By  NHolton     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.14.15

The diapers are very light in terms of their size compared to other diapers so I was a little worried. They've been great though- absorb great and take up less room in our diaper bag. Have only had one leak but that was user error when putting it on. :-)

• catpowell91 By  catpowell91
    08.07.15

I love pampers diapers. My daughter urinates extremely frequently and these are the only diapers that seem to keep up with her. Even if we take a long car ride to grandma's house I don't have to worry about any leaks because they always exceed my expectations.

• MrsKathyKing By  MrsKathyKing
    08.04.15

I think Pampers Premium Care are the best disposable diapers They keep my daughter dry day in and day out. What's more they are Hypoallergenic and they have a wetness indicator on the front. These are the perfect diapers for girls and boys.

• savannahsmom14 By  savannahsmom14