L Oreal Paris RevitaLift Triple Power SPF 20 Day Lotion | SheSpeaks

• Shortyjane77 Shortyjane77
    08.15.15

I was so excited to receive L'Oreal RevitaLift® Triple Power? Day Lotion Moisturizer SPF 20 as a free sample. I have dry, sensitive skin and have been very pleased to say the least. There was no smell to irritate my skin or my sinuses. My face immediately began to feel smoother and softer, by the end of the 4 weeks I even noticed that my skin looked brighter. My wrinkles looked a little softer and I expect the longer I continue to use the lotion, it will continue to lessen them. The best part was my mom, who has rosacea, needed to borrow something with an SPF, I showed her the lotion and she smelled it and decided to try it.....well, she was able to wear it all day with no breakouts all day and even the next day her skin was fine, she even liked it! So, in the end I have now been converted to this awesome L'Oreal RevitaLift® Triple Power? Day Lotion Moisturizer SPF 20 with my sensitive dry skin and my mom who has rosacea, has now found a great moisturizer that she can use on her face and neck! Win! Win!

• kamsone By  kamsone     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.26.15

I love the feel of this product! It felt like I was putting on moisturizer rather than a sunblock. It was smooth and non greasy and protected my skin from the sun.

• melzeno By  melzeno     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.26.15

I received the Lorel Paris Revitalift Triple Power SPF 20 for free. The scent was a little overpowering for me as I have a very sensitive nose. The lotion went on very smooth but once it was on I didn't feel like it soaked in enough and kind of sat on the top of my skin like sunscreen does. It left my face shiny.

• neverdul By  neverdul     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.25.15

I received the L'Oreal Paris Revitalift® Triple Power(TM) SPF 20 Day Lotion from SheSpeaks and started using it immediately. I loved the scent and the non-greasy feel. I have combination skin and felt that it didn't moisturize the dry spots enough and I did have a pimple pop out. I liked the spf factor without it smelling like it contained it. I liked the bottle and will share it with my sister who doesn't have dry skin.

• theresatheshopper By  theresatheshopper     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.25.15

Overall a good product. Didn't see any improvement in my skin though. But a nice moisturizer and the SPF is a plus.

• ktimer By  ktimer     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.25.15

I loved this product! It really worked well. I always wear sunscreen and this went on nice and smooth. Plus a lot of sunscreens irritate my skin but this one did not. In fact, it made my skin look better. I highly recommend it!

• Holycow97 By  Holycow97     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.25.15

Started using the Revitalit Triple Power about 4 weeks ago. The product consistency is thick and creamy not a thin lotion but a thicker cream. It kind of reminded me of a thick sunscreen, even smelled a little like sunscreen, really didn't love the smell. It didn't take much of the product to cover my face, went on easily and smoothly, and seems to soak right into my skin without feeling oily. I was a bit skeptical because I have skin that is a bit oily and can break out easily, but never had any problems with oiliness or breakouts with this product. After 4 weeks, I do think there is some visible difference to the fine lines around my eyes and lips, nothing huge, but looks a bit smoother to me. The product also says it will help lighten dark spots from the sun, did not notice a difference there, but overall I think it did lighten all of the skin on my face. I like that it has a 20 SPF for sun protection. Will continue to use this product and look into other products in this line! If you are looking for a good day moisturizer with sun protection and smoothing potential this is a good product!

• flyswimmer56 By  flyswimmer56     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.25.15

I enjoyed using the sample of Loreal Paris Revitalift Lotion over the last several weeks. I found the pump dispenser easy to use. I appreciated that the lotion contained SPF, which allowed me coverage when I'm out in the sun. I used the lotion immediately following my shower and/or washing my face. I used the lotion sometimes alone and other times under makeup. It did not have a heavy feeling and absorbed easily into my skin. I would recommend this lotion to anyone looking for an everyday lotion.

• armandarae By  armandarae     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.25.15

I received the L'Oreal Paris Revitalift® Triple Power(TM) SPF 20 Day Lotion to try, and overall I'm pretty pleased with the product. I was happy to notice after a few weeks of use that several of my dark spots have faded, and I think my wrinkles are slightly less visible. However, I have oily skin, and this moisturizer is heavier than what I typically use. I would definitely recommend this product if you have dry to normal skin.

• rosellek By  rosellek     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.25.15

I love how Loreal Revitalift smoothed out any lines on my face. It faded out spots and imperfections on my face. I like that it has SPF 20 in the moisturizer. My face looks younger and smoother. This is my new moisturizer. I highly recommend others to try it for yourself and see the results! Amazing!

• aud615 By  aud615     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.24.15

Great product smooth easy feel non greasy made my skin feel great and kept me protected from the sun