L Oreal Paris Revitalift Daily Volumizing Concentrated Serum | SheSpeaks

• As with most of my Loreal products I liked this one too. Absorbed quickly and didn't leave my skin greasy. Don't really like the packaging and not knowing how much product is left. The product itself is good though and hydrated my skin and towards the end of the 4 weeks I can see that some of my fine lines diminishing and some firmness. The smell to me is fine and not too strong. I also towards the end bought the cream to add to my serum because I enjoyed it and like it even more with the 2 used together.

• luckyme1106 By  luckyme1106     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.27.15

Great product. I do notice a small change in the appearance of my skin, smooth and a little more firm. It goes on smooth and is not greasy or tacky.

• julzy567 By  julzy567     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.27.15

I loved how easy it was to apply the serum and how quickly I noticed a different with my ski ntexture and appearance. I highly recommend this product and praise the high quality of the serum.

• spyralwomyn By  spyralwomyn     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.27.15

I really like this product. It's very light, easily absorbed, and leaves my skin feeling fresh and looking the same. I loved seeing almost an instant result one morning after waking up with puffiness under my eyes. I applied the serum and when I looked in the mirror a few minutes later, the puffiness was almost gone.

• Arianamarquez By  Arianamarquez
    08.27.15

I liked this product it's not oily it absorbs quickly has a good smell not to overwhelming just need a little bit goes long ways it feels like u stretched your skin over night in a good way .

• MrsA2012 By  MrsA2012     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.27.15

Amazing product, made some actual lines on my face fade to barley there status. I was very surprised being that there are a lot of products like this on the market. I would not only recommend this product to friends but I would give it as a gift to family members as well. So very happy I was able to give this product a try!

• spartansfootball By  spartansfootball     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.26.15

Great packaging, left my skin feeling great...little pricey though.

• kmottel By  kmottel     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.25.15

After using this product my skin looked smoother and the fine lines lessened.

• alleesyi By  alleesyi     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.25.15

I found that the L'Oreal Paris Revitalift® Daily Volumizing Concentrated Serum felt wonderful on my skin, it had a nice soft scent, no burning or stinging. Just lots of moisture. My skin plumped and in 2 weeks I did see a very slight difference in some fine lines, but I think that with a longer time to use this, I would begin to see more changes. I would recommend this product to a friend.

• nece67 By  nece67     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.25.15

The serum went on easily and absorbed quickly leaving my skin feeling smooth not greasy. Could not really tell any difference in lines.

• carols119 By  carols119     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.25.15

I liked that my face felt smooth after applying. I saw a small change in the lines around my eyes but not as much as I had hoped.