Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade

Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade

4.6
              Rated #12 in Makeup - Face
37 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

I love this product. It gives my brows a lot of definition and stays put.

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! This has been my holy grail eyebrow product for a few years now & a little goes a long way. Takes me forever to use it all up! I've re-purchased this countless times.

When I finally began to learn how to make my eyebrows beautiful, but natural looking it was with this product. It's so creamy and a little really goes a long way! It is so easy to use. I'm so glad I found this product I've even repurchased it twice.

I use the pencil in the beginning of my eyebrow and use the pomade in my arch down to the end to give you a natural look. A little goes a long way with it. Love it.

Love Anastasia Beverly Hills. Love this eyebrow pot I own one and it last u for a long time. It looks natural it Gordon smooth if u use their eyebrow brush it looks perfect. Wonderful product! Definitely recommend!

I am obsessed with all Anastasia Beverly Hills brow products!!! I have the pencil, powder and pomade. The pomade is my favorite product for a more dramatic look or a hot day! It stays on through EVERYTHING! This is by far on of the best products every made.

Hands down the best eyebrow product I have ever used. My sister was the one that discovered this product and I am so glad she did! I have been using it for two years and wouldn't even think about going back to any other product. A little on the pricey side but worth every penny!

I love this for my brows a little goes a long way! I can say this will last me for a year.

This might be the best makeup item I ever bought. I don't know what I did without it! It makes my eyebrow look perfect. It might take you a few tries to learn to ease the pressure you use. Too much pressure makes them look dark and cakey. A good brush helps too. Barely a smudge of it on my brush, does my whole eyebrow. It will last me a long time. Money well spent!

I tried both the Dipbrow Pomade and the Brow Wiz. Dipbrow Pomade is less expensive and last longer. A pot comes with a lot of products, and I barely need any product on the brush to fill up both of my eyebrows. I've had the pot for several months now and I'm not even through 1/8 of the pot; whereas with Brow Wiz, I went through the entire pencil in 1-2 months. Dipbrow fills up the brows beautifully and evenly. It's very build-able. I prefer the natural look and was afraid to try the gel formula, as I was expecting it to be very dark and unnatural. However, with very little product, it creates very natural looking brows. More product can be used to create a more defined brows for a polished look. It also last throughout the whole day. I apply it at 8am and it stays till 11 or 12pm without reapplication. The formula is waterproof but very easy to remove with facewash/makeup remover, so it's great for all uses.

This product is WONDERFUL. A little goes a long way. It lasts for a good amount of time. Also, you can control how light or dark you want to fill-in your brows. You don't have to worry about trying to get it to look good without trying hard.

Great but could be better This is the best eyebrow product I've used but my problem is that it drys out and I have to get it wet for it to go on well. The color is rich and it stays on for awhile.

A little goes a long way. One pot will last forever. Will need to purchase a brush as well. They have a recommended brush that runs about $25, duel ended angle brush and spoolie.

Awesome for eyebrows. Very pigmented and glides on. It's a bit pricey (NYX has a dupe for it that's just as good) but it stays on all day.

Hands down one of the best eyebrow products I've ever used, it looks natural and it's very easy to work with and it also lasts all day! It's worth the investment! Absolutely recommend this!