LOreal Nude Liquid Powder Makeup | SheSpeaks

• 3ellaMary 3ellaMary
    10.03.15

long lasting and great cover up especially under the eyes. I have raccoon eyes and this product cover the black from under the eyes perfectly.

• mandeecstasy By  mandeecstasy
    01.12.14

I LOVE this foundation. Admittedly, I spent the first few days just rubbing it between my fingers because it felt so silky. This foundation doesn't have a very full coverage, but I personally think that makes great for an every day wear. With a few dabs of concealer here and there were needed (or not) and maybe some powder, you're set. However, somewhere throughout the day I do need to reapply because I tend to sweat off my makeup. But I suppose this would be better for a not as active daily schedule.

• jazzberry187 By  jazzberry187
    12.20.13

Great foundation with a wonderful lasting power!!! Has excellent coverage and a good selection of shades, however the only thing that bums me is the packaging. This foundation needed a pump so badly! Its such a runny consistency that alot over spills which is such a waste, other than that this foundation is amazing, leaves my skin so soft and matte. Look for coupons in your sunday papers, they almost always have a $3 off a face product coupon.

• laurieannbeauty By  laurieannbeauty     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.21.13

This is a great product. The only issue i discovered with this product is that it really sits on top of your skin and can tend to look not so fresh but other than that it is great

• Go2Mommy By  Go2Mommy     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.10.13

I wasn't absolutely impressed with the product at first, but it does get the job done. It's especially good for a mom on the go who is looking for minimum coverage with a smooth look and feel.

• vmanchik3 By  vmanchik3     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.08.13

Love the smooth and lightweight flawless finish and also love how light it feels, it is very unique in texture. Love it and have been recommending it to all my clients and friends!

• Hiiyooitscat By  Hiiyooitscat     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.08.13

Works well and gives a even light coverage but really enhances dry skin and settles into fine lines.

• nostephens By  nostephens     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.08.13

The foundation is very light so you really can?t see how it looks but my skin is smoother and it?s hiding some dark spots. I really liked wearing it out. I didn?t feel like my face was packed with makeup. My pores were able to breathe and I even slept with it on my face with no issues. I also have to say that my skin wasn?t tingling or itching like it usually does with other makeup I have tried it in past. Overall I would give it 3.5 stars. I could see myself using it again in the future and I definitely recommend it if you are looking for a new foundation because it?s so light and easy to apply.

• MidlifeMommyAdventures By  MidlifeMommyAdventures     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.07.13

This stuff is amazing. It will possibly change the way you think about make-up. I tried it out Sunday, before we went to go see Disney On Ice. I didn't have much time, so if this stuff hadn't worked I would've had to re-do my make-up in the car, which never ever ends up well. I started with a freshly washed & dried face and dotted a small amount of the liquid on my face, starting with my cheek and working my way around my face until it was all covered. I was very pleased with how fast the liquid seemed to dry into a sheer powdery finish. The product is very light and doesn't feel like it is weighing my skin down. It really does feel like a light powder. It is super sheer, so some women might want to apply two layers for a little more coverage. It didn't settle into the little lines around my eyes and it wasn't too far from my natural color to look fake or overly made up. It wore well, I didn't even have to touch up once throughout the day and it washed off easily that night when I took my shower. -

• MinaSlater By  MinaSlater     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.07.13

I am pretty satisfied with this foundation, perfect for those rushy days or simply going to the natural look! It's very lightweight, easy to use and no chalky look I usually notice with other foundations that include SPF. I wouldn't use it if I have dark circles or blemishes to cover but for a natural, even skin tone for an easy 5 minute look...perfection!

• JamericanSpice By  JamericanSpice     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.07.13

I haven't found a makeup that didn't make me look chalky in a long time. See more of my review here: http://www.jamericanspice.com/2013/10/loreal-paris-magicnude-liquid-powder.html