Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color | SheSpeaks

• trwinans trwinans
    11.19.13

For the price they are pretty good lipsticks. They seem to last for awhile but can smudge and be hard to remove from skin. And the paper usually has a dollar of making it cheaper.

• kristen_b By  kristen_b
    06.19.15

Love the matte finish to this lipstick. Once I found the color that went with my skin tone, it was on! The lipstick stayed for a very long period of time with having to reapply.

• dazlphoto By  dazlphoto
    05.19.15

Very affordable and seems to last as far as on my lips. I will continue to buy this product!

• jdeva11 By  jdeva11
    05.08.15

I am into buying cheaper items but with that comes a cheaper quality. However this product is reasonable in price and actually stays on a lot longer than my other products. I love the cherry bomb color and the matte look, so if that is not what you are going for then I suggest another Product or simply add a gloss to finish it.

• Pearlypearl By  Pearlypearl
    05.03.15

Seriously another E.L.F brand like. I love this brand , i love how calm yet pigmented their colors are.

• mystienyght By  mystienyght
    04.24.15

Great value for money. Love the shade of this lipstick, Dollhouse Pink.

• cupid77 By  cupid77
    04.20.15

I do love the color selection, however you get what you pay for with these. They were very drying on my lips and the "lasting effect" didn't last at all. In fact it peeled right off my lips. Unfortunately I don't feel these are for everyone.

• EMNguyen87 By  EMNguyen87
    04.12.15

The colors are fabulous. That's for sure. However, unfortunately, they dry your lips so bad Making your dry cracks show when you have this lipstick on. I have put on lip balm before applying the lipstick and it works for a little but then your lips just get so dry and flaky making your lips look gross.

• pilarmarshall By  pilarmarshall
    04.08.15

Cheap and drying. Doesn't last long either. Revlon.

• FandB1698 By  FandB1698
    04.07.15

Wet and Wild lipsticks have amazing pigmentation, they can be a little drying but other than that they are good for the price

• hollywood200 By  hollywood200
    04.05.15

Dollhouse Pink is a favorite of mine for a few years now. I own about 8 of these lipsticks and love the color payoff. They can be slightly drying on the lips and the lipsticks themselves can become stiff and hard to apply but for the price they are fantastic!