Urban Decay Naked 2

Urban Decay Naked 2

4.6
              Rated #13 in Makeup - Eyes
87 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

I like this pallette. I'm a big makeup junkie. I must say this is my go to makeup when I want a nice simple or jazzy smokey eye feel....it wears well also...

Love this product!! The colors were very similar to the original, but other than that it couldn't be better!!

Amazing pigment and great colors, a lot of shimmer colors so I wouldn't necessarily suggest it as an everyday go to palette. Although for someone like myself that loves variety and mixing it up it was worth the price!

I tend to like Urban Decay, because they have a lot of crazy colors. I do like this palette for a naked palette though. Their shadows still have some sparkle. All Urban Decay eye shadow is great for making a quick eyeliner with the shadow a drop of water. It helps make the eye more dramatic and helps with a great night time look.

Color payoff doesn't last! This Urban Decay Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette swatches beautifully but i was disappointed by the wear time...Even with trying multiple brands of eyeshadow primers, my look doesn't last all day and starts to fade within hours...If you like a soft subtle look then try this palette.

Good Beautiful colors and shine. Stays on all day. Does not bother eyes.

One of my go too's! The Naked 2 is a good nudes, no fuss, everyday palette. I really enjoy this color story. Being in my mid forties, these are the colors I tend to gravitate too. Give it a try!

I received a sample size of this from Birchbox.com, and it quickly became my favorite shadow, the colors blend perfectly and it lasts all day.

Great palette I use this pretty often. The colors are very neutral kind of pricey but worth it for all year around especially of you are a makeup artist it's a great way to tone down colors .

Some Great Colors I received this as a gift, and the colors I use in this palette are great. But I don't use them all, and wouldn't use some of them. But the darkest ones are great as eyeliner, and I use the lightest as eye shadow. If I could use all the colors, this would be 5 stars.

It's a great pallet! The quality of the eye shadow is great, it really lasts all day. The colors are also great, you can create any type of look you want with this.

This is my personal favorite of the three Urban Decay Naked palettes. I'm pretty pale-skinned with black hair and these colors work really well on my skin tone and coloring. I use all of the colors on a regular basis and it's really easy to use the palette to transition from day to night looks. The included brush works really great for blending and application. I definitely recommend to use with the Eye Shadow Primer from Urban Decay.

Absolutely love this pallet. Definitely worth the money. Lasts forever, I've had mine for almost 2 years and I haven't hit the pan on any color yet. Colors are beautifully pigmented.

Well this palette is well worthed every dollar that it costs, it's highly pigmented, very neutral colors, it has a very good combination of matte colors and shimmery ones, making it very easy to achieve different type of looks from a cassual look to a very nice and glomorous Smokey eye, a little bit of this product goes a long way, this could be definitely a must have.

Love, love, love this! Had great colors that look good on every skin type. Tons of choices for day and night wear. Also a pallette last a long time.