Herbal Essences Toussle Me Softly Hairspray Review Page 2 of 6 | SheSpeaks

• maineac By  maineac     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.08.12

This product seemed to work very well, however I am not a fan of scent in ANY products, no matter how "pleasant" it may be. I am happy with the hold, I don't use hairspray very often, but would definitely be interested in this in it came in an UNSCENTED version.

• kmarie12 By  kmarie12
    07.31.12

I have curly hair and really like this product. I will usally style my hair strait but on some days I use Toussle Me Softly shampoo and conditioner along with this spray and it works great.

• BeautyWiz88 By  BeautyWiz88
    07.26.12

i really like the smell it leaves on my hair but I dislike the sticky feeling it gives my hair after I apply it

• valerieky By  valerieky     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.25.12

I have super short hair and this worked great for me! I was able to give my hair a seperated look without it being stiff & spikey. I would definately buy this product.

• fabbri By  fabbri     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.18.12

leaves hair smelling good and feeling soft, but doesn't hold the tousles well enough -- especially not in summer heat and humidity and especially since the bottle claims a level 4 hold on a scale of 5 -- which should be pretty strong. does better as a hair freshener than a serious, dependable styling product, I think.

• coquis81 By  coquis81     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.16.12

I don't normally wear hairspray, I actually use the mousse version of this product. The hairspray was fine, but I felt that I couldn't get the same control I get from mousse. I see this as more of a finishing spray, for after I apply my other hair products. The scent is great.

• asalwaysalyssa By  asalwaysalyssa     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.14.12

This is one of my first experiences with hairspray and I love it! I add this on top of a finished style for added shine and a lovely scent. The lavender smells great!

• KainatSalami By  KainatSalami     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.10.12

I hardly use hair spray, but when I do I use this. It keeps my hair settle for almost half of the day. I love the scent, and the bottle.

• brigit104 By  brigit104     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.10.12

I really liked this hairspray, it didn't leave my hair stiff and the smell was great!

• fairykiss2010 By  fairykiss2010     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.10.12

smells nice but dont like the nozzle. it gets too sticky and clogs

• catgirl0813 By  catgirl0813     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.10.12

The Herbal Essences Toussle Me Softly Hairspray has a very nice scent and held my hair just the way I wanted it.

• dawnshirk By  dawnshirk     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.10.12

I tried this on my curly hair and it worked great. It has a pleasant smell and a light hold!

• KITKAT07 By  KITKAT07     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.09.12

I really liked this. It was just the right amount of hold without making my hair feel stiff. Great scent too.

• aneube By  aneube     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.09.12

This product is perfect for the summer months! It provides a firm, but not sticky, level of hold and it smells great! I was so excited to receive this in the mail and now I may try other Herbal Essences products as well.

• GHenriquez By  GHenriquez
    07.06.12

The smell is amazing! Better then the obnoxious overly smell that most hairsprays supply I have wavy hair, Towel dry my hair, and a few sprays and scrunch my hair. ready to go. Best combined with the mousse !