Kelloggs Krave Cereal | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    02.15.16

A little too sweet for my family's taste buds........the kids just did not like it. They just seem too sweet and the flavor is lacking.

• amandaknight1982 By  amandaknight1982
    02.25.16

This is a family favorite here in our house. The taste of these are wonderful. Ever since the first box that we bought, there has always been a box in the cupboard. I can't go to the store without buying a box.

• PUNKRAWKD0RK By  PUNKRAWKD0RK
    02.16.16

My children absolutely love this cereal! The great thing is, I don't mind buying it for them! :)

• candries By  candries
    02.15.16

• KellyN By  KellyN
    02.10.16

My 15 yr old son was on a KRAVE kick for awhile, that is all he wanted to eat. I tried them and felt like they were too sweet for me at breakfast time. Sometimes I had them as a mid-day snack.

• Denise28 By  Denise28
    01.16.16

this cereal is really good and I buy this cereal every month

• TonyaK By  TonyaK
    01.12.16

it tastes amazing. I used to eat them all the time

• Brit79 By  Brit79
    11.12.15

So good! I want some right now. Is also good without milk as a snack. Love that it's healthier for the kids than having chocolate or cookies.

• xmarie411x By  xmarie411x
    09.23.15

i love this taste so good and chocolate inside glad somebody came up with it love it

• RachFran By  RachFran
    08.12.15

Its nothing so great. Its an interesting idea bit it fails to be any thing but any ordinary sugary cereal.

• mariej309 By  mariej309
    07.10.15

My 12-year old daughter loves KRAVE cereal. She enjoys the small touch of chocolate without it being an overly high-sugar cereal.