CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY Total Care Conditioner Review Page 2 of 71 | SheSpeaks

• chlari9 By  chlari9
    11.22.15

I have some of this shampoo and conditioner because of coupons, I really loved the sent of it. I am not the type to smell stuff in stores so I was more than surprised when I opened it up in the shower. The product worked really well on my hair to making it soft and shiny. When I ever get coupons for this product I ALWAYS pick it up.

• chlari9 By  chlari9
    11.22.15

• TARA1178 By  TARA1178
    11.07.15

I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner! It smells good and leaves my hair feeling crisp and clean!

• lwatson1214 By  lwatson1214
    11.04.15

I have thin, oily, hair, and this shampoo is the only product that I have found that works. It keeps my hair fresh, while giving it volume. LOVE it!

• everlarkbakery9 By  everlarkbakery9
    11.03.15

Didn't weight my hair down and moisturized hair. Doesn't work the best with colored hair so I had to switch.

• mrsnaughton2 By  mrsnaughton2
    10.13.15

This is a good product. It's not my favorite but it will do if Im cash strapped. definately worth a try

• Debra99 By  Debra99
    10.08.15

I love the way my hair feels after I use the shampoo and conditors

• Patmolina35 By  Patmolina35
    10.03.15

I brought this item because it said clear scalp thinking it helps with build up its was just ok just like other shampoos and of course all conditioners make your hair feel nice and soft. I'm still looking for that great shampoo and conditioner

• BluLadySuccess By  BluLadySuccess
    09.24.15

When I used this product it was a sample that I received which came many conditioners and shampoos. At the time I was co-washing and had just removed my twists. I had lots of build up on my hair since had been using a lot of oil and dry shampoos to keep my twists looking great. This shampoo and conditioner worked wonders for my hair. I am African American with long curly hair which holds water. Nonetheless, this product penetrated my scalp and left my hair feeling very clean. When it was time to wash my hair again after 2 weeks, my hair was still clean. I simply washed my hair for new natural style.

• momspeak5 By  momspeak5
    09.17.15

I love the way the Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy total care conditioner works on my hair. The only thing I am not pleased with is that it is very hard to squeeze out of the bottle.

• SueG907 By  SueG907
    09.12.15

Best shampoo ever!! Cleans without stripping my hair of it's color, adds volume, and makes my hair look great.

• Sarahcarabia811 By  Sarahcarabia811
    09.07.15

My FAVORITE!! I only use a little bit and it leaves my hair feeling so smooth and soft. I have a lot of hair, it's not really thick and not too thin, but it makes my hair feel more fuller. I HIGHLY recommend this product.

• JackieG By  JackieG
    09.07.15

I originally purchased this because I had a coupon for a buy 1 get 1 free. But now it's become a regular item in the bathroom with or without a coupon and or sale. I love how it makes my hair feel and as you can see in my pic I have quite a bit of hair lol

• jennxlouhoo By  jennxlouhoo
    08.25.15

I love this product. It leaves my hair soft and not tangled after. I would recomend this to everyone who has problems with there current shampoo

• Jess1989 By  Jess1989
    08.17.15

One of the best out there. Makes your hair so smooth and makes its very shiny