Post Honey Bunches Of Oats | SheSpeaks

• RavenZafira RavenZafira
    02.11.15

This is one of those cereals I don't feel guilty giving my kids. I have one super picky eater, this is his favorite cereal to eat. I love the taste, not too sweet so kids and adults enjoy this.

• tufcookie25 By  tufcookie25
    09.20.17

Good nutritious breakfast

I purchase the kind with almonds and my 2 year old eats a bowl pretty much every morning, she loves it, it's definitely her favorite. I eat it myself too and it's always been my go to box.

• KatCramatte By  KatCramatte
    07.27.17

Healthy choices

Relatively healthy cereal with a nice honey flavor that is not too overpowering. The texture is tough but because the o's are small the get soft quickly, so no playing with your food, children! Also, I would highly reccomend adding some fruit to your bowl for something different and fun.

• tabbilove2 By  tabbilove2
    03.29.17

Who doesn't love it!

I absolutely loved that a friend of mine was able to get this awesome product with her WIC. There's usually not many appetizing cerials on the approved list. When I was expecting my first time I was on the program as well, & went straight to Honey Bunches Of Oats!

• megtheotter By  megtheotter
    03.26.17

Great Tasting!

Honey Bunches of Oats is so good! None of the flavors that I have tried are too sweet. It has such a nice rich flavor to it. Literally the perfect amount of sweetness. It's my go-to when I want something crunchy!

• darlingfirst By  darlingfirst
    03.07.17

Pecans for the WIN!

If you're a fan of Honey Bunches of Oats, I definitely recommend the PECAN variety...it's sooo delicious. I agree with a fellow reviewer that in order to really enjoy the crunch you either have to add less milk than usual (WHICH IS A NO FOR ME SINCE I LOOOOVE MILK) or eat it rapidly...which I don't recommend. The end result of milk is a honey kissed goodness that fills you up and kicks hunger in the butt.

• Mrsdp2014 By  Mrsdp2014
    07.02.16

Quick Crunch

Very tasty but to enjoy the crunch you have to ear it rather quickly. I do really like the honey flavor.

• Hatshepsut By  Hatshepsut
    06.14.16

It's not too sweet and has a great flavor. The only thing I would change, is that it gets soggy quite fast. Otherwise, I am happy with it.

• Madisonbreann By  Madisonbreann
    03.24.16

This has been my all time favorite cereal for as long as I can remember!

• feeshea By  feeshea
    03.18.16

I love Honey bunches of oats cereal. I usually get the honey or the almond varieties. I like that there are clusters and flakes in the cereal. It's good that the clusters are not too large or too hard like some other cereals.

• CaitC30 By  CaitC30
    03.18.16

Very delicious and filling cereal. Is very nutritional as well and you can't beat the taste. It's usually very reasonably priced and you can normally find it on sale quite frequently. Highly recommend it to anyone that wants a quick healthy breakfast option that will provide fuel to start your day off right. One of my favorite cereals! Also extra yummy with some fresh fruit cut up and thrown on top, bananas, apples or raspberries yumm!