Boogie Wipes Saline Wipes for Noses | SheSpeaks

• lcollier33 lcollier33
    03.04.15

These wipes are so gentle and have been a lifesaver for my little girl! Her nose was so raw from it running and constantly wiping, but these wipes helped to rehydrate and protect her little nose!

• jintoki jintoki
    02.05.15

I used the grape scented ones for my baby. She isn't at an age where she can really blow her nose by herself, but these seemed like a safer, non-irritating way to help wipe away and clear up baby's nose. However, I don't think it is a necessary product mainly since my baby doesn't have sensitive skin or any other issues where a plain old tissue won't do just as well.

• KarinaChic18 By  KarinaChic18
    04.21.17

Try "Boogie Wipes"

As a Day Care Teachers "Boogie Wipes" are very popular! They are really good for the kids nose, they don't have the ingredients that the baby wipes have that might cause harm for their nose and face area. They contain Aloe Vera which is perfect to protect the babies face, it protect them from breaking out. They fabric is polyester so it will be gentle for the babies skin. The Saline helps dissolve the snot and the Mucus, the saline will help moisturize the irritated skin as well. I will also recommend this product for adult specially for those winter days that the running nose comes it will help protect the nose from getting red and irritated.

• mevsthree By  mevsthree
    04.19.17

Asked for by name!

These are a must have when you have little one's with runny noses! Their noses get so raw from wiping since they don't know how to blow, Boogie Wipes help prevent that because of the saline, and they have fun scents to make them intriguing for your little one as you wipe their nose! I love them! My kids do too! They ask for them by name!

• jillyb0917 By  jillyb0917
    01.26.17

Unnecessary

Did not think that these were anything different than normal baby wipes.

• ldyans17 By  ldyans17
    09.21.16

Love these wipes

We love these wipes, especially during a cold. They are really soft and make wiping little noses less of a struggle. They don't have a strong scent, which is great.

• Ciggi0021 By  Ciggi0021
    09.16.16

Its not a bad product. But just use a tissue that is cheaper and if you are buys boogie wipe then you have to have regular wipes. To save money and thinking wisely of what you already have, I would not buy this product. My sister bought it for me when I had my son. After having your 2nd kid you think wisely and reasonable. Use a tissue or a wipe for those sticky snap back boogies in the nose.

• fitsamplemom By  fitsamplemom
    07.09.16

love it

these are a diaper bag stapple i love them they are so gentle

• Sammybee5 By  Sammybee5
    07.07.16

They are Great they are very gentle and keep my Lil ones nose from being red and irritated. Highly recommended

• LisaFencil77 By  LisaFencil77
    07.03.16

Great product

Really great to use on runny noses. My son loves them and so does his daddy and I.

• EricaG101 By  EricaG101
    05.10.16

Great tissue

When my son was sick (at 9 months old) I felt horrible. I was trying to keep his face clean from his ever runny nose which made his little nose more red and irritated. We went to the store and bought these. They are AMAZING! They have a few different scents available and one with no scent. But these ones had a very nice scent and they gently removed the snot and boogers from my son's nose. The saline seemed to help loosen up and the hard dried boogers in his nose. Great product! I also know they work because I used one when I became sick just to see how well they worked.

• rubyisabellamcg By  rubyisabellamcg
    05.04.16

Awesome

Very gentle for my daughter's sensitive nose. She fusses if I try to use regular wipes - but she does not mind these!