Venus Olay Razor Review Page 2 of 33 | SheSpeaks

Video Reviews

• LocalMagic By  LocalMagic
    09.02.15

Love this razor. It glides so smoothly over my skin to give me a great silky smooth leg.

• craziecatlady By  craziecatlady
    08.24.15

love the way this makes my legs feel. I just love this product.

• kristyperal33 By  kristyperal33
    08.17.15

this is an awesome raiser. i use this raiser all the time

• rileyarrin37 By  rileyarrin37
    07.09.15

I absolutely love this razor! Not only does it give me a clean cut but it also leaves my legs feeling moisturized like never before!

• Tab1004 By  Tab1004
    07.08.15

I think the razor is just OK. It can be a bit slimy but cuts the hair just fine.

• makeupaficionado22 By  makeupaficionado22
    06.15.15

I think pretty much any razor Venus makes, I try. I love them and have been using them ever since I started shaving. Tried other brands but I always always come back to this. Venus love...

• estoeklen By  estoeklen
    05.22.15

Best razor every! Only one I use. I love that I don't have to use shaving cream.

• ecohippiemomma By  ecohippiemomma
    02.27.15

By far my favorite razor. I have very sensitive skin and always end up with razor burn, but not with this razor. It glides smoothly and does not pull on the hair. This is the only razor I will use now.

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    02.25.15

I like this one. Don't have to use shave cream with moisture strips. Close and clean shave. Formed to be able to shave close around skin on legs. Love it. Except razors are so darned expensive.

• juliewillet22 By  juliewillet22
    12.18.14

I love this razor the moisture strip is great it helps if I forget to put lotion on

• Southern-girl By  Southern-girl
    12.14.14

Great razor gives you a clean shave. The blade glides over skin and leaves a smooth finish

• trishalynn2028 By  trishalynn2028
    11.11.14

Close, shave, leaving soft skin and has a delightful scent! The only problem I found was the plastic holders sticking up when the moisture bar is depleted so the razor is virtually unusable after those wear down, unless you like to be scratched. :/ Other than that, Iove it!

• jenroy By  jenroy
    09.04.14

I wasn't very happy with this. It had too much lotion on it so I couldn't get a close shave. Also, it left a film that I needed to wash off after shaving and the lotion caused the blades to dull quicker than normal.

• ChaelaVsKayla By  ChaelaVsKayla
    09.04.14

I loved this razor because it formed it's own 'shaving aid', it has 5 blades which always gives a nice shave and it actually moisturized the skin. The only thing I didn't care for was the size of the razor with the shaving aid attached to it since it made it hard to get into the curves and crevices.

• Jocelyn90 By  Jocelyn90
    09.01.14

I love these.Easy to use,leaves my legs soft/smooth which is wonderful. The fact that I don't need to apply any shaving is why this one tops my list.