Celestial Seasons Sleepytime Tea Review Page 2 of 4 | SheSpeaks

• fmbutler By  fmbutler
    10.08.14

I really like this tea. I drink it whenever I feel a little wound up and need to relax. I especially like to take it with me camping to warm up and relax before bed.

• superstar17at By  superstar17at
    08.13.14

I drink this all the time before bed it has a great taste it helps relax and not a bad price either.

• ezgoingmom By  ezgoingmom
    08.07.14

Oh my sleepy time tea is the best ! It is so night to sit and relax on a rainy night with a blanket on . It make you just feel relaxed and warm

• birdwhisperer By  birdwhisperer
    08.02.14

My husband and I love this tea! It is a trusted brand and we really love the flavor of Sleepytime!

• SavannahBeth By  SavannahBeth
    04.02.14

I pretty much grew up on Celestial Seasoning Sleepytime herbal tea. Love that sleepy bear on the box. The tea itself is okay, but I like it much better with a little lemon juice; otherwise, it's just a little too "bland" for me.

• ChantillyLace825 By  ChantillyLace825
    11.24.13

I absolutely love this tea for the price. I always have this tea on hand. The smell and taste of spearmint is amazing. Everyone should give it a chance!

• lshock200 By  lshock200
    10.22.13

I always have this on hand after a hard day it tastes good!

• lil_bit2089 By  lil_bit2089
    09.28.13

I absolutely love this tea. Its so soothing and tastes great with just a little bit of sugar and milk added. It really doesn't even have to have that. So nice having something that helps me sleep and even eases cramps which is a great bonus.

• vanessafas By  vanessafas
    07.08.13

The best "tea" ever invented. The good news is that it is calming, refreshing, and delicious. The bad news is that there is zero tea in it.

• lfreas2 By  lfreas2
    05.02.13

I love the scent and tase of this tea nothing is more calming then a warm cup snuggled in a blanket

• lovemyjeans By  lovemyjeans
    02.21.13

love this tea but prefer the one with echinacia combo.

• coffeequeen By  coffeequeen
    12.06.12

Great for nights when I'm having trouble sleeping.

• draw90 By  draw90
    12.02.12

Good to drink on cold winter nights! This relaxing tea is great to drink after a day of building snow men and putting up those Christmas lights.

• vfrance1020 By  vfrance1020
    12.01.12

Great for when you need a little extra help winding down at night.

• aholt27 By  aholt27
    11.27.12

Best for sleepy nights and tummy ache soothing. Its great!