Celestial Seasons Sleepytime Tea Review Page 2 of 4 | SheSpeaks

• SavannahBeth By  SavannahBeth
    04.02.14

I pretty much grew up on Celestial Seasoning Sleepytime herbal tea. Love that sleepy bear on the box. The tea itself is okay, but I like it much better with a little lemon juice; otherwise, it's just a little too "bland" for me.

• ChantillyLace825 By  ChantillyLace825
    11.24.13

I absolutely love this tea for the price. I always have this tea on hand. The smell and taste of spearmint is amazing. Everyone should give it a chance!

• lshock200 By  lshock200
    10.22.13

I always have this on hand after a hard day it tastes good!

• lil_bit2089 By  lil_bit2089
    09.28.13

I absolutely love this tea. Its so soothing and tastes great with just a little bit of sugar and milk added. It really doesn't even have to have that. So nice having something that helps me sleep and even eases cramps which is a great bonus.

• vanessafas By  vanessafas
    07.08.13

The best "tea" ever invented. The good news is that it is calming, refreshing, and delicious. The bad news is that there is zero tea in it.

• lfreas2 By  lfreas2
    05.02.13

I love the scent and tase of this tea nothing is more calming then a warm cup snuggled in a blanket

• lovemyjeans By  lovemyjeans
    02.21.13

love this tea but prefer the one with echinacia combo.

• coffeequeen By  coffeequeen
    12.06.12

Great for nights when I'm having trouble sleeping.

• draw90 By  draw90
    12.02.12

Good to drink on cold winter nights! This relaxing tea is great to drink after a day of building snow men and putting up those Christmas lights.

• vfrance1020 By  vfrance1020
    12.01.12

Great for when you need a little extra help winding down at night.

• aholt27 By  aholt27
    11.27.12

Best for sleepy nights and tummy ache soothing. Its great!

• koolmist101 By  koolmist101
    10.24.12

This is the perfect tea to end a stressful day! I drink this at night right before bedtime to help me drift off to sleep. As a Mom, I often try to keep going when I should be going to bed. This tea makes me realize that I am getting sleeeeeeppppyyyyy...... Absolutely love it!

• pixiesparkles By  pixiesparkles
    08.21.12

This is my go to tea at night after a stressful day!!!!

• lorimangnall1 By  lorimangnall1
    08.21.12

Effective!!!!

• beevet By  beevet
    07.20.12

always loved this, so soothing for cranky little people, serve with a little honey and milk, it'll put them to sleep :-)