Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake Shower Gel Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

• SimplyDavia By  SimplyDavia
    03.25.12

Happy Birthday To Me... Everytime I use this as a body treating bodywash and even for a nice soak in the tub! The best part is you smell fantastic getting out the tube too! The scent is very light and comforting and you can buy this or the other yummy of selections like red-velvet cake etc to suit your mood on philosophy.com which give you several options that you would not have with the retail or online stores! PS look at the bottle.. They contain the very real directions to create the object Of you scent obsession..

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.23.12

Love, love, love this product. It smells so yummy I can't get enough of it!

• IntheClotheset By  IntheClotheset
    12.16.11

While I like the smell and lather of Philosophy's bath gels I don't think it's worth the price of entry. There are many comparable shower & bath gels that are half the price and just as luscious. Bath and Body Works has a dozen, as does my local pharmacy....$16 seems like a lot to pay for clean and while I'm all for the pamper yourself brand of shopping, not for shower gel, I can get a full mani/pedi with that money & feel much better about having spent it! The product itself is nice the price isn't!

• BountyHunter By  BountyHunter
    12.06.11

This is a delightful shower gel - it smells just like vanilla cake and vanilla frosting. A really rich, sweet scent. It has a great lather and was not drying at all. I thought the scent it left on my skin was subtle - not overpowering, but you can smell it faintly even hours lately. I think this would be a great gift for anyone, but especially teenage girls and young women.

• Sjbutterfie By  Sjbutterfie
    12.01.11

I got this as a Birthday gift the year before last and I love this stuff. It smells like vanilla frosting. It lathers up really well and the smell actually lasted on me for a little while not like others where you wash with it .. then it smells good then it's gone. It's very moisturizing as well which I like. It costs about $16 bucks at Sephora which I think is well worth it.