Torani Salted Caramel Syrup Review Page 2 of 8 | SheSpeaks

• HISPANICMOM By  HISPANICMOM     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.07.13

We love it! This syrup just added something different and tasty to our coffees! So if you are looking for a new way to change your drinks, Torani is the solution! The best part about Torani Syrups is that not only can you use this product in your coffee, but also in your cocoas, Italian sodas, teas, lemonades, cocktails, smoothies and even Energy drinks.

• pvdela By  pvdela
    01.30.13

The name seems misleading when you take sip of whatever you put it in until you swallow, the saltiness is in the aftertaste, so just be a little patient and you'll be in heaven.

• jercan By  jercan
    01.22.13

wish this tasted more like caramel....It good in coffee but I added chocolate with it also

• jedigal By  jedigal
    12.12.12

I got a bottle of the Torani salted caramel syrup to review. I thought it was good, but to me it tasted more like butterscotch than caramel. My husband tried it in his coffee. He said it was ok, but I don't think he loved it. I would like to add it to cookies sometime. I used to like butterscotch chip cookies.

• akiko03 By  akiko03     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.09.12

I started with trying the Salted Caramel syrup in my coffee and I wasnt crazy about it that way. I got the sweetness from the caramel but the saltiness was overpowered by the coffee. Caramel hot chocolate was definitely a step in the right direction as the salt and sweet both came through. My favorite use was on vanilla ice cream with a crumbled brownie. The sweet and salty caramel flavor blended perfectly with the chocolate brownie and vanilla ice cream to satisfy that sweet and salty craving.

• OneUniqueQueen By  OneUniqueQueen
    12.04.12

As in the words of my daughter ?Yummy in my tummy?! This went so perfectly with the Mocha Caramel milkshake I made the other night. It was a big hit with the family.

• mrsmclain By  mrsmclain
    11.29.12

I tried the sugar free satled caramel Torani syrup and you could not even notice the lack of sugar, if anything it was seriously SWEET and delicious! I made Hot Salted Caramel Apple Cider drinks for my kids using it and they love it! I usually think of Torani Syrups as coffee flavoring but their syrups are great in cocktails and kids drinks too. Their website is filled with recipes. I recommend checking it out.

• jvbs830 By  jvbs830
    11.27.12

I've had Torani caramel syrup in the past, I liked it. When I received this Salted Caramel syrup, I wasn't expecting it to be very different, I actually expected it to be a bit salty. I don't taste any saltiness at all, and the flavor is so much richer, so much fuller than the regular caramel syrup. I don't think I'll ever buy the regular version again. I've been putting it in my coffee every morning for a week now, but I've also used it in hot cocoa and on ice cream as well.

• cleverzeke By  cleverzeke
    11.03.12

I love this stuff. It makes my mouth water when i talk about it.

• jjustmee By  jjustmee
    10.27.12

Salted caramel... Amazing!

• erinvictoria By  erinvictoria
    10.20.12

This used to be hard to find. I had to go to a specialty store to find it. BUT, now it's in most grocery stores!! This is a staple in my house now. It's so good, and can be used in many ways. I use it in coffee and on ice cream and in many dessert recipes. nom nom nom :-)

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.23.12

Simply delicious! Great in an iced drink. I love salted carmel anything!

• vgil0925 By  vgil0925     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.09.12

Simply delicious! I put it on my coffee as well as in cocktails and some desserts like Flan. I just love this syrup!

• modeane By  modeane     SheSpeaks Tester
    01.28.12

The Salted Caramel Torani syrup took me from an occasional (couple times a year) coffee drinker to a "I have to have my coffee or else" coffee drinker. I, like many of the other reviewers, found that adding sugar was not necessary but everyday day is a new experience as you mix the different flavored syrups. I especially love adding cream in my tea and adding a splash of one of the flavored syrups. This product is off the charts and now a staple in my household. Thanks @shespeaks for the opportunity to participate!

• erinvictoria19 By  erinvictoria19     SheSpeaks Tester
    01.27.12

I didn't get Salted Caramel in the mail and also never found it in a store. I found and bought Caramel, both with and without sugar. I like them both. I would like to try the Salted Caramel, I'll be on the lookout! I found Torini at Kroger stores in my area. I first had to go to a specialty market to find Torini Syrups (not close to my house, but I took the drive anyway). Customers must have demanded them, because now they are at Kroger. I received Brown Sugar Cinnamon and Peppermint from the She Speaks Torini program. I don't like Peppermint in coffee, but I did bake with it and really liked the results.