Better Homes and Gardens New Cookbook Review Page 2 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• Miss_Chikki By  Miss_Chikki
    09.25.14

My parents had this cookbook while I was growing up. I love it. When got married, I bought myself one. 14 years later, I'm still using it. It teaches a lot of basic recipes and cooking methods.

• bookmiester By  bookmiester
    09.06.14

This was my very first cook book as a young bride back in the sixties. I still have it and it's the best. Someday I will hand it down to my daughter, but not yet.

• babagrlshell By  babagrlshell
    09.06.14

Received this cookbook when we got married as a gift. Definitely one of my go-to cookbooks for the kitchen!

• Valcourt2012 By  Valcourt2012
    08.27.14

Love it , easy to use. Every cook needs this in their collection

• kimnyc72 By  kimnyc72
    08.20.14

Classic cookbook. A staple everyone should have. I have many cookbooks and always refer back to the Better Homes and Garden cookbook.

• katml33 By  katml33
    08.20.14

If there was only one cookbook in the world, we would all be fine with this one. It has a little of everything. All your basic foods, and ideas to doctor them up.

• BellaBell By  BellaBell
    08.19.14

I am a new cook and my Mama bought me this for Christmas and I have to say It has taught me alot I am still learning but this is a great cookbook for the up and coming home chef.

• lickysplitnik By  lickysplitnik
    08.19.14

This cookbook is classic great to have on hand I'd love to read all the recipes and try to mix them by myself

• Mckenna_1444 By  Mckenna_1444
    08.19.14

I think this is an iconic cookbook that everyone needs in their kitchen. We have been enjoying these recipes in our family since I was a little girl.

• cowboyswife By  cowboyswife
    06.15.14

I enjoy my Better Homes and gardens cookbooks, I have had three of them over the years and still refer to it when I cook.

• Jezzibelz By  Jezzibelz
    06.11.14

When I was little I would get recipes out of this book on making cookies and random things that sounded good! I need to find another one for me since the one i used was my moms. Oh brings back memories.

• klynnplz By  klynnplz
    05.16.14

I received this cook book as a gift. I am NOT a good cook, but at least I know enough of the basics I can make a variety of edible meals for my family. Almost everything I've learned about cooking has been in this book! This is not an exaggeration and my family would attest to everything I've said here. The instructions are easy to follow and the recipes are simple enough to avoid being overwhelming. I am already using this book to learn along with my teen daughter. I'll have to buy one for her when she leaves the house because she can't have mine!

• MardyL By  MardyL
    05.09.14

I have had this cookbook for a while, and there are some.really great recipies that my family loves. They are delicious,.and the recipies are easy to.follow as well.

• tammystwocents By  tammystwocents
    05.05.14

I use this cookbook for all the classic recipes I don't know by heart! It has every recipe you can imagine and the recipes I have made are tried and true! :) Definitely would recommend this cookbook. It would make a great wedding gift for the bride to be!

• Wicked9mm By  Wicked9mm
    05.01.14

Classic Cookbook. Every household should have this book. Mine was handed down from my mom. Been in my home since before I was old enough to cook.