Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner | SheSpeaks

• fresa1990 fresa1990
    11.07.13

i give this an ok! its not bad but could do a lil better!

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.05.14

I really didn't care for this at all. I had to take it off to clean the toilet (ew) and if the toilet overflows, or someone has a gross 'explosion' there is a chance you are going to have to take this thing out and clean it or there is going to be a lingering poo smell. Eewwww. Okay that's enough of that. I didn't like it nearly as much as I thought it would.

Video Reviews

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.05.14

• jrayherself By  jrayherself
    02.17.14

This product helps keep your toilet cleaner for longer. The smell isn't bad but it isn't great. It makes it difficult to clean the toilet regularly because the sprayer sits in on the inside of the toilet under the seat so it is in the way. It also gets dirty itself and is hard to clean and it looks gross.

• lovedeals73 By  lovedeals73
    02.15.14

I like to give a good scrub to the toilet bowl once a week. I use scrubbing bubbles to maintain it clean and smelling good during the week.

• quietwater By  quietwater
    12.19.13

I usually like scrubbing bubbles products but I was not a fan of this one. It didn't seem to really clean the way I wanted it to so I might as well have just saved the money and cleaned it the old fashioned way.

• jazzberry187 By  jazzberry187
    12.19.13

helps with in between cleanings, but other than that I wouldnt rely on this completely. I feel that it helps keep it cleaner longer, and that it keeps the toilet nice and fresh, almost like its a toilet altoid, fresh but not as clean as a good scrub. Its great for in between cleans but thats it.

• fresa1990 By  fresa1990
    11.07.13

i give this an ok! its not bad but could do a lil better!

• licorice By  licorice
    11.04.13

I like this for our toilets. Makes me think that things are clean.

• tashadk2c By  tashadk2c
    11.01.13

Easy to use and does clean effectively and leaves a pleasant scent as well.

• newrichardson By  newrichardson
    09.30.13

To be honest, I didn't think I would really like this product by my daughter talked me into it. I was really surprised at the ease and it really does work! Good product. I like it.

• Silkki By  Silkki
    09.30.13

I got my Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Cleaner on Monday and I hooked it up Tuesday morning. After cleaning my toilet because it says to use on clean toilet. Much to my disappointment, as soon as I placed it on the foot pump it started spraying. I waited a few seconds to see if it would stop. I thought maybe it was supposed to go off. Then I disconnected, checked everything, didn't see an issue with the unit so I reattached it and their was no change, it continued on and drained my "30 Day" can completely :( Within 3 minutes the whole thing was gone. I had the lid closed because it said it cleans under the lid and I wasn't sure what would happen. I'm happy I did because it was a big enough mess with the lid closed. It sprayed under the lid (which it says it will do), it sprayed the seat, and through the spaces between lid & seat and seat & bowl. So I actually had to clean my whole bathroom, which I hadn't planned on doing since I had three sick young children waiting for me downstairs. :( I am assuming it was a faulty can or foot pump or something and this won't happen to many other people. I am very dissatisfied with my experience with the New Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Cleaner. Hooked it up and because of some sort of malfunction my "30 day" can was completely empty in less than 3 minutes. The good part, my toilet is clean, so is my floor, my children's stool, my walls, door and vanity and my pants. It just wanted to be a multipurpose cleaner I guess. I personally would not purchase this product because it is not just a "One Step" and walk away. I have four children and for the two times a day you are supposed to step on it you will also have to wipe the seat, lid and spaces between. For now, I will leave the toilet bowl cleaning to once a week and of course whenever my husband does it. My experience was not good so recommending this would be silly. I'm sure others have had better luck.