A&E Storage Wars Review Page 2 of 4 | SheSpeaks

• vintagepurple By  vintagepurple
    05.12.14

i find this show silly and clearly staged. i just don't see the appeal

• chiefsgirl By  chiefsgirl
    05.11.14

This show is ok, but only certain buyers get talked about and sometimes the bidding is outragous.

• Kleutz By  Kleutz
    05.06.14

I like the show but think it is unrealistic. Same people buying most of the time. Where are the others? Are there only those few who bid each time? I think not! Then 99% of the time they really bring in the bucks. WINNERS! Nope, I don't think so, I think it is like playing the lottery or at the casino ~ most of the time you are a loser. If it was that wonderful, people would be flocking to every single unit around and it just don't happen. Most of the time, you pay dearly and get nothing in return. There is a reason they don't let you go thru them or move anything or touch anything!

• Regine By  Regine
    05.02.14

I usually end up watching it because my husband likes to watch it. Wouldn't be my first choice though.

• Mackster By  Mackster
    02.20.14

I mostly watch this show because my husband turns it on. I do like it, however, it would not be in my top 5 choices at any given time.

• AnitaJax By  AnitaJax
    01.20.14

Bidders search for the treasure that is someone else's trash. Who will find a diamond in the rough? Who will roll snake eyes? Entertaining and educational.

• rocknrollprincess22 By  rocknrollprincess22
    01.16.14

FAKE FAKE FAKE used to watch this until I found out for a fact that its fake why is it still on air

• mommiesplayground By  mommiesplayground
    10.09.13

I find this show annoying, and way to staged with very poor quality. I get these are real people and reality but it is over the top!

• vanders27 By  vanders27
    10.09.13

Love this show! You never know what they are going to find.

• redjessi By  redjessi
    10.09.13

Used to love it until we found out it was rigged, haven't watched since.

• YoungHippieMom By  YoungHippieMom
    08.10.13

Good show! Me and my fiancé watch it whenever we get the time!

• jo3321 By  jo3321
    06.19.13

I liked it at first because you just never know but now it seems to be staged.

• beuteefull By  beuteefull
    06.08.13

It's cool to see what they find in the lockers.. but really how often does that happen. I wouldn't be surprised if they "planted" things in the lockers. Its TV! They couldn't air a show that showed everyone going negative.. that wouldn't make the show! A positive note that this show brought is the crowd of people who now go to storage unit auctions.. I heard that storage units used to go for cheap amounts .. $25-50, now its $200++ with CROWDS of people! Business is booming @ storage unit places!

• Downgirl561 By  Downgirl561
    06.08.13

Haven't really watched it lately, I've heard they plant stuff in the lockers so they have a exciting show..

• Doodlebugsygirl By  Doodlebugsygirl
    04.30.13

interesting to see how otheres make a living, and to see all the strange things people put in to storage, its sad that familys lose there things.